Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well lads, my 5k budget seems to be spent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiggyrs View Post
    Nowt wrong we a 3 door

as long as its not a skater......

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

Nothing wrong with a 3dr

what's the dash like

Comment

very nice 3 door not jelly mould,i hate that phrase
        what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

Loved my 3dr the same colour as yours totally standard and regret the day I sold her.

Bargain 5k

Comment

Originally posted by morcheen View Post
            not jelly mould,i hate that phrase
            so do i

Comment

There may now be an issue. The auction description referred to a book full of service history...hence my interest, it now appears that its a file of receipts, which to me is an important difference.

The car has no ford service documents which is disappointing as i would have expected these to be present only six owners on, what do you think?

Rage Against the Machine

Comment

Originally posted by AQUA View Post
                There may now be an issue. The auction description referred to a book full of service history...hence my interest, it now appears that its a file of receipts, which to me is an important difference.

The car has no ford service documents which is disappointing as i would have expected these to be present only six owners on, what do you think?
                know what you are saying..but the car will be 23 years old next year,so it might have got lost during it moving on

as long as it's a gen RS,and good condition throughout then at least you have something

Comment

true i suppose, but what initially drew my interest was the low owners, an apparent ford service book and history, and genuine 100+k miles, that kind of car which i didnt mind too much.

Not sure i would have bid without the words 'book full of service history' if you see what i mean. i tend to go for cars with official documented history if possible. Or am i being too picky at £5k?

Rage Against the Machine

Comment

Originally posted by AQUA View Post
                    true i suppose, but what initially drew my interest was the low owners, an apparent ford service book and history, and genuine 100+k miles, that kind of car which i didnt mind too much.

Not sure i would have bid without the words 'book full of service history' if you see what i mean. i tend to go for cars with official documented history if possible. Or am i being too picky at £5k?
                    No i dont think you are being picky as 5k is still alot of money to someone !

Comment

very nice car that great colour too
                      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

5 grand wish you could get 3dr cossie for that money down here
                        what a great buy
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X