• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yellow is the fastest and best colour fella
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jimmer View Post
      When I, bought my RS2000 and it had black paintwork. I have since stripped the paint and discovered it was originally yellow. I do not rate
      yellow paintwork. If a vinyl roofs fitted it may look okay as the yellow will be broken up.
      How important is paint colour to originality? as I am not willing to return it to its original colour as I dislike it?
      What over colours were available when it was registered in April 1979 as I prefer red and black paintwork on cars?.
      Thoughts please.
      mate if you brought the car because you love RS's and want to keep it it don't matter what colour it is (as long as you like it)

if you brought it as an investment and it's fairly original with lots of history etc. then i would keep it yellow

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
        Yellow, and you could always put a vinyl roof on it......sort of compromise really!
        Agree that yellow with BVR looks very nice
        Cheers

Comment

Personally I think Yellow is one of the best colours for a 2000, its nearly as good as Riviera Blue!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stu37025 View Post
            Personally I think Yellow is one of the best colours for a 2000, its nearly as good as Riviera Blue!
            It may end up its original yellow. Still undecided as I do like black.

Comment

Originally posted by richie View Post
              yellow with a black vinyl roof is one of my favourite combinations.
              there's not many colours you aint had eh rich
              Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Working...
              X