No announcement yet.

Paypal querie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes i have had to accept payment, other times its gone through ok. Do not send another payment, not your fault he can't access his account he can request another password from Paypal or they can send him a reminder.

Comment

If you are a "starter" on PayPal (no Premier account) with an unconfirmed address then you have to accept payments, also when you send payments as is (no ebay-buy) then the receiving party will have to accept payments.

What could be the case is that he is over the limit of his "starters"-account; after you transfer more then 750 euro (or something) then you have to wait for the creditcard payments of 1 p accompanied with a code to enter on PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
        i ment what kind of credit card ie debit card
        I knew what you meant Andy

Originally posted by DazRS2K View Post
        Sometimes i have had to accept payment, other times its gone through ok. Do not send another payment, not your fault he can't access his account he can request another password from Paypal or they can send him a reminder.
        I am waiting patiently

Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
        If you are a "starter" on PayPal (no Premier account) with an unconfirmed address then you have to accept payments, also when you send payments as is (no ebay-buy) then the receiving party will have to accept payments.

What could be the case is that he is over the limit of his "starters"-account; after you transfer more then 750 euro (or something) then you have to wait for the creditcard payments of 1 p accompanied with a code to enter on PayPal.
        This is what I think is happening Leon.....so will give him some slack for a while

Thanks for all the comments

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Either way Aled you are covered. Just don't let the transaction go beyond 20 days. Then if you still have no resolution from the seller and haven't received the goods you can put in a dispute with Paypal and this will give you time to get your money back
          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by smoov View Post
            Either way Aled you are covered. Just don't let the transaction go beyond 20 days. Then if you still have no resolution from the seller and haven't received the goods you can put in a dispute with Paypal and this will give you time to get your money back
            Top tip, cheers Martin.....will keep an eye on the calendar

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Working...
            X