Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What jobs does every one do? (Apart from part time jobs with a Ford!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stringpants View Post
    Serious Crime Detective...West Mids Police....
    **** i bet you are buisy
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• Don't blame you Russ, a lot of guys with me who were about to retire have decided to stay on in this climate!
      Steve

Comment

• Job...

After 30 years I treat it all a little differently...I dont lose so much sleep over things anymore...

I feel so sorry for all the people that do not have the amount of choice I have and are losing their jobs and all the other pressures that go along with that.

I do not know how I would cope with redundency etc...

My thoughts are with all those people at this terrible time.
        [/quote]

Comment

• I work for the council roads department, the last few months sometimes driving gritters.
          Which can sometimes look like this

Comment

• Gritters...

Its that age old question that no one can ever answer.......

How do the gritter drivers get to work in the snow?
            [/quote]

Comment

• I'm an I.T. project leader meself exciting eh! Even the wife says I'm a boring ****!!
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by prs View Post
                Would this be the company responsible for sending my parts from the UK to Irl.???
                I'm missing two parcels, sent a few weeks ago, no sign yet. (one is from Taffr!!!)

Robert
                Depends.....best PM taffr and see who he used.
                If he used Royal Mail and he has any tracking numbers get taffr to PM them to me and I will have a look on the system.
                If no tracking numbers and were sent normal post not much I can do sorry.
                Might be worth calling customer services and start the ball rolling just in case.....trouble when you send items to other countries is both companies start blaming each other and the customer is forgottern about..hope they turn up

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

• Originally posted by tibbs View Post
                  I'm an I.T. project leader meself exciting eh! Even the wife says I'm a boring ****!!

I'm a risk manager for the Postal Service Down here..........now who's the most boring git???

ANDY C is is true you wear a funny furry hat and run shouting at people???
                  Life is Racing......
                  sigpic
                  everything else is just waiting

...or buftying.

Comment

• i am a boring storeman-
                    no we dont have it!
                    wheres your chitty!
                    come back later i am busy!
                    do you know the cost of that stuff!
                    that was my training

Comment

• Still at school Maths, Further Maths and Physics its a killer

Comment

• Originally posted by ///Col-Col\\\ View Post
                        Still at school Maths, Further Maths and Physics its a killer
                        Gutted m8,get out while you can

hated school

Comment

• hgv mechanic and driver.do sum wkend work as a p**shead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                            milkman, prison officer, builder, computer tec, mechanic
                            That last one can't be true

you can't even put a carb on the right side of a engine

Comment

• Originally posted by oldskooljoe View Post
                              Gutted m8,get out while you can

hated school

haha lol its not too bad i quite enjoy it but its abit tedious

Comment

• Served my time as a mechanical/electrical fitter in a power station, now work for Lighthouse Board as an Electrical Technician, wiring / fitting out Buoys , and also repairing and fault finding on Aids to Navigation, and other equ used by Lighthouse Board.

Love my job ! actually missing it at the mo , as currently on Maternity leave so Mummy to be too !

Comment

Working...
                                X