Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What jobs does every one do? (Apart from part time jobs with a Ford!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kerry View Post
    In my early days I trained with the late great Bruce Lee to be a ninja turtle, but there doesn't seem to be much call for that nowadays. So I've developed the art of conning the rich out of their fortunes, block paving their drives.
    pikey really

Comment

Originally posted by kerry View Post
      In my early days I trained with the late great Bruce Lee to be a ninja turtle, but there doesn't seem to be much call for that nowadays. So I've developed the art of conning the rich out of their fortunes, block paving their drives.
      And you're coming near my house on Thurs. Must starve the hounds.
      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Dairy engineer, help extracting the cow for your cornflakes!!

Comment

Originally posted by steven f View Post
          motorway traffic officer west yorkshire police
          now i find this out after packing in years of long distance lorry driving did you ever stop me steve must admit us irish drivers got stopped alot cant understand it either
          *Edited*

Comment

Primary school finance manager.....if you've lost your dinner tickets, come and see me and i'll help.

Rage Against the Machine

Comment

Financial Analyst with a large insurer.

I used to work for a bank, they made me redundant 5 years ago, best thing the ****ers ever did for me.

Then I got a job in a small Financial Services start up, got made redundant (again!) when they got taken over 2 years ago and then the folk that took it over realised they needed me
              Richard
              sigpic

Comment

painter and decorator
                cheeRS
                Andy RSX

Comment

Was a Central Heating Eng in the UK but not much need for it out here, so now im a bum
                  sigpic
                  Missing the snow!!!!

Comment

left school and did an apprentership in fitting and turning. stayed fitting and turning for about 12 years then the company I worked for moved everything to chiner and was redundant so became a flight attendant
                    for Qantas worked with some really nice girls after 4 and half years of that I started doing what I do today which is a postman.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwi rs View Post
                      left school and did an apprentership in fitting and turning. stayed fitting and turning for about 12 years then the company I worked for moved everything to chiner and was redundant so became a flight attendant
                      for Qantas worked with some really nice girls after 4 and half years of that I started doing what I do today which is a postman.
                      the question is did you join the mile high club
                      Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

I work for a large motor factor in Scotland [Dingbro] we have 16 branches throughout Scotland.

Comment

Car sales for Toyota one of the biggest in the country and farming...Wish i could do the farming full time....
                          sigpic
                          Cheers
                          Martin

Comment

Started out as a panel beater/sprayer for a ford franchise, then to an independant, working on lada's to rollsroyce's, left to look after my brothers business while he was getting over a kidney transplant and then we set up a couple of business manufacturing packaging materials, working towards world donination at the moment

and this time next year rodney
                            sigpic

Comment

gook luck matey
                              Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Originally posted by Andyc View Post
                                gook luck matey
                                Cheers M8
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...