Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by taffr View Post
    i got a set of nuts from rallyesportlondon, they are on ebay £30 ish
    That be Russel, has a very low MK2 Mex. Just make sure you order the correct ones as he also sells MK1 nuts.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Sorry to hijack, but these wheels are seeming more popular than ever now. I gather the price is about £350 for a set. Will these fit on standard arches when the car is lowered 2" or is that more to do with getting the right tyres?
      We're not Brazil, we're Northern Ireland

Comment

Peter Lloyd Rallying doing them for £315 to your door

Comment

fit 185x60 or 175s and they will fit

Comment

Sorted now with a set of nuts I had bought previously from RallyLondon....

Comment

Originally posted by pushrod View Post
              Sorry to hijack, but these wheels are seeming more popular than ever now. I gather the price is about £350 for a set. Will these fit on standard arches when the car is lowered 2" or is that more to do with getting the right tyres?

yep got em bolted on with 185x60x13, loads of room, no need to mod anything , nipper had 195 uniroyals and they fit with no mods also

Comment

Originally posted by MalcolmRs2000 View Post
                I had to order a set last night and it's going for it's MOT on Wednesday!

Hope they arrive on time!

Comment

So was it the shite nuts they supply with the wheels that were the problem then?
                  sigpic

Comment

I thought so and tried another set but still think things aren't quite right but wont get a chance to check til Monday

Comment

I thought so and tried another set but still think things aren't quite right but wont get a chance to check til Monday

Been speaking today with a chap from midland wheels and he says it could be the washers that are supplied with the nuts some of them are a couple of mil shorter than others so when the nut is through the wheel its sits proud of the wheel and not flush with it.

He did show me some different washers and there was a significant difference between some of them
                      sigpic

Comment

Guy on ebay never sent me details on where to send a cheque despite several emails to him..then tried paypal but no response....centres looked good as well..........

How did GAZW get standard ones to fit??....modify rear of centre caps?

Comment

Working...
                        X