• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry to hear that mate
    ****ing scum

Comment

bad that them ****ers need strung up bythe balls
      sigpicCherish the past, adorn the present,& create for the future.

Comment

Really sorry to hear some scum have visited your car. I know its not the point, but its a good job that they were total ****s not being able to get in the car.

Its a real shame for the whole community as paranoia hangs over everyone when cars start to go missing or broke into. Makes me wonder about buying from ebay thinking about it. Thief puts juicy part onto ebay...we buy sent to address and presto they have found a car...
        Steve

Comment

sorry keiron to hear somebody has had a go at taking your car mate, it appears that there is a speight of thefts or at least attempts. i'd get the car moved permanently, and more alarms as they may have taken the last one to make a return easier next time

Comment

Really sorry to hear this keiron

CheeRS
            Martin

Comment

Originally posted by TugsW View Post
              Makes me wonder about buying from ebay thinking about it. Thief puts juicy part onto ebay...we buy sent to address and presto they have found a car...
              Never thought about it like that

CheeRS
              Martin

Comment

Be careful about publishing home details, garage security details etc on public forums .........

cheers, Paul
                sigpic

Comment

really sorry to hear this m8, hope you get the car sorted asap

Comment

what a night mare for you guys.. i expect if the law catches up with them it will turn out that they are from a BROKEN HOME.... or maybe a mobile one with lots of chrome and a transit van in front !!!!!!!

Comment

Gutted mate,i've had a few people try and follow me home,I just keep on driving around the block until the coast is clear

Comment

well car is more damaged than first thought, drivers door might be saved but door lock is ****ed and is more bent than first thought, they managed to pull some wires from under the dash so now I cant even start the car.
                        In trying to get to the garage alarm they have also taken a chunk out of rear drivers wheel arch when climbing over the car.

All easy to repair but more time and money, car is now moved away from the area and locked in another garage.

Again many thanks for the kind words and at least I still have the car.

IT WILL BE AT THE LAKES

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
                          IT WILL BE AT THE LAKES
                          that's the spirit

Nutty Professor

Comment

Originally posted by black x pack View Post
                            what a night mare for you guys.. i expect if the law catches up with them it will turn out that they are from a BROKEN HOME.... or maybe a mobile one with lots of chrome and a transit van in front !!!!!!!
                            No prison places left, so makes no odds whether they are cought or not....there is no deterrent.

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

Gutted for ya Kieran . Too close to home this .
                              cheeRS
                              Ian
                              sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
                              Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Alternatively, get ya self one of these .
                                RHINO post. Sits inside the garage and does'nt advertise the car inside They may still get in but have a tough time trying to get it out. All about slowing em down before they are disturbed . Then probably torch the garage coz they're pee'd off .

cheeRS
                                Ian
                                sigpic

"Live everyday as if it was your last, because one of these days, it will be."
                                Jeremy Schwartz.

"Better to burn out than fade away"

Comment

Working...
                                X