No announcement yet.

****ing low life scum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

keiran,ive got a brand opening 1/4 glass but i dont know wot side it is mate,ill get back to you
    sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

stay positive mate. had mine broken into twice and stolen once when i lived in uxbridge but i wont let these scumbags ruin my enjoyment .

Comment

Originally posted by paul spence View Post

keiran,ive got a brand opening 1/4 glass but i dont know wot side it is mate,ill get back to you
        Cheers mate that would be very handy.

Ian not sure if I can fit one of those as I rent the garage off the local council.

mk2paul, most likely the same scumbags as I live not to far away.

Will the finger print man can round this morning only 24 hours late . Guess what no finger prints in the garage but they would like to finger print the car which is now in hiding.

Life goes on.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Now m8 sorry to hear about the attempt to steel your motor, main thing is they didn;t get away with your rs

are Mk2s getting stolen on a regular basis ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by npikey View Post
            Now m8 sorry to hear about the attempt to steel your motor, main thing is they didn;t get away with your rs

are Mk2s getting stolen on a regular basis ?
            MK1 & MK2's are been stolen it seems to order in London and the South at the moment, oldskoolford web site has now locked loads of threads in fear that the thieves are checking web sites to find our cars.
            In the last few weeks about 6 cars have gone missing and been reports of many more been checked over.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

Originally posted by hotrs2000 View Post
              MK1 & MK2's are been stolen it seems to order in London and the South at the moment, oldskoolford web site has now locked loads of threads in fear that the thieves are checking web sites to find our cars.
              In the last few weeks about 6 cars have gone missing and been reports of many more been checked over.
              What they doing, breaking or ringing them ?
              sigpic

Comment

Looking at the prices parts are going for on eBay and the fact that most parts aren't traceable I'd say they are being broken and then sold or used to restore exisitng cars.
                Cheers

Comment

it will come to a point where forums will only let established users (50/100 posts) view for sale sections

Nutty Professor

Comment

Bastards.

There are so many more valuable cars around to steal which are easier to ring/break for parts that it makes me wonder. What would an RS2000 break to, £3500? The chances of getting caught with some very identifiable bits is quite high.
                    I won't do anything with regards to building a car until I have a driveway and a garage at the end of it. When I think back to the seventies when we had a Mexico (1973-77) which used to sit on the drive with nothing but standard Ford locks.
                    Looking back, was that just luck that it never got nicked or was scum theft less of an issue?

Comment

Hi Kieron,

Haven't spoken to you for a while (met you a few years back when my mate had his cossie on the rr, took the photos of your car), sorry to hear about this mate.

Up until a little while ago I had a lock up garage which I used solely to store a mint RS2000 until I got my own garage. I installed 2 of these locks - one at either end of the door (although I painted mine in black so as not to draw attention to them):

I also got a pair of heavy duty locks to go with them like these:

Fortunately no-one ever tried to get in there, but I'm sure they would have been very effective.

When I had my other mk2 sat outside my parents house I used to chain the front and rear end of the car with monty chains and the same padlocks as above - only down side was it took me 30mins just to get the thing off the driveway when I wanted to go out in it!!!!

Comment

Hi

Glad they did not get your car. Pity about the damage tho but could have been a lot worst.

Errol

Comment

total scumbags an the c..nts are never caught as well which is sicking but at least you still have you're motor.

Comment

C*NTS! thats the only word to describe them! Mind you its not really an apt word coz a c*nt is a usefull thing! lol

Hope they get caught & strung up by the balls!
                            sigpic

Comment

the dirty scum bags, they sound like real pro's though if they couldnt open the door, i wonder how long it took them to see there was no steering wheel the idiots, i would be gutted if that happened to me, my heart goes out to you mate

Comment

Cheers mate that would be very handy.

Ian not sure if I can fit one of those as I rent the garage off the local council.

mk2paul, most likely the same scumbags as I live not to far away.

Will the finger print man can round this morning only 24 hours late . Guess what no finger prints in the garage but they would like to finger print the car which is now in hiding.

Life goes on.
                                Sorry to here this, scumbags!!!! Just to let you know i rent a garage for my Dodge challenger, and was asking the council about upgrading security, they said we promote the idea to make the garages more secure, of which i have. Now these are double open wooden doors, and a guy a few doors along keeps a motorbike in his rented garage, which is close to his house, and he has fitted an internal roller shutter door in his. My advise is get onto your local council ASAP, and check that you can, i'm sure they will tell you the same, then secure to the hilt. GOOD LUCK!

Daz

Comment

Working...
                                X