Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great work mate, you got order correct

Comment

• With the risk of being accused of spamming by GJ I just wanted you to know that there is no news ...

Taffr send me a list of what is ordered this afternoon but as he is using the sophisticated Vista and I am still on MSDOS 3.11 I couldn't read it. So I didn't talked to the Germans about our order.
      From the new list I got later tonight I gather that with our (very) late man ordering "the Dane" we now have an order of 50 camcovers plus 28 fitting kits!!!

So will try tomorrow to speak to the seller and if they are not in will try on Monday.

Leon.

Comment

• not docx documents?

that bloody Gates bloke, stuff Vista. Win 95 SE Service Pack II is will have to do

I say we all buy an Apple..

..............................un make sum scrumpy oh arrrrrrrrr!

Comment

• nothing but problems with this vista shite , not compatable with anything , does not help me being a computer biff, albiet a rich one at the mo

Comment

• Originally posted by rwdrs View Post
            ..............................un make sum scrumpy oh arrrrrrrrr!
            for our non-british viewer, that's appel cidre

Comment

• First of all I would like to say AAAHHHHHHHHGGGRRRRRR ....
              Spoke to Herr Schulke this afternoon and after I said we are still waiting for an exact amount for the postage to the Uk (taffr) he said : "postagecost for sending 1 camcover is 20 euro and we will ship the camcovers after each payment comes in"
              So he wanted to send all the camcovers individually ...

But after I told him we already have the money ready for 50 camcover plus 28 fitting kits and that all (except mine and rwrds' ,forgot the camcovers for the dane but will make sure they are they direct as well) parts can be shipped to one Uk-address in parcels of 4 or 5 camcovers he agreed (again) to have a look at the postage-cost to send such parcels with Hermes-courier to the Uk. (that's what rwdrs and myself done weeks ago).

Mr. Seller had another surprise for me : they already ordered a large batch of camcovers (about 80); these will be ready by the end of March!!
              So I said that I will change the contract because a payment upfront is not necessary anymore. Taffr can pay the lot somewhere early or halfway March and then he will send the parts out the next week (after payment is received).

Taffr & rwdrs & theDane: can you email me your full address please?
              Will add that in the contract so he/we have all the details on one piece of paper.

Regards, Leon.

Comment

• Leon

Good work..... It's frustrating but I'm sure we will all appreciate yours and Grahams hard work when we have the covers.
                Cheers

Comment

• hate to complicate everthing, but I can get my cover picked up by Hermes and delivered to my door for €3.85 I do everything online and send Hermes to the sellers address and that's that.

The €20 per cover is ridiculous, as a business they can send a pallet to the UK (Taff) for €200 tops, what a plonker this bloke is

Comment

• Finally...

So I finally got my payment send to Graham, so just wanted to say thanks for all the patience with me mate's, I appreciate it a lot.

Now I just can't wait to get my hands on my cover.

CheeRS

Soren S

Comment

• BUMP

anything to report ? having the smelting furnaces of the Rhineland been fired into action yet ?

Comment

• Just had a text off taff , he says its very nice in the carribbean at the moment , the tan is coming on a treat
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
                          Just had a text off taff , he says its very nice in the carribbean at the moment , the tan is coming on a treat
                          lol...it was in the that taff got all the money
                          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
                            BUMP

anything to report ? having the smelting furnaces of the Rhineland been fired into action yet ?

heard they are just gearing up for the order........................

right lads, the cheque has arrived from Taffr, lets get cracking with the british cam covers, Ja!

cheeRS
                            sigpic

Comment

• Breaking news from German news paper!!!

Herr Schulke trying to work out what to do with his charitable donation from the Brits!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

• don't worry i'll sort it all out when i get back , honest,

"pass me a drink love"

Comment

Working...
                                X