Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, today's update,

spoken to Mr. Schulze this morning.
    Said to him that we now have an order of up to 50 camcovers and for several fitting kits. The kit is a gasket, Allen bolts and an extra long (300mm) Allen key. Price is about 30 euros each.
    He said that they have all the info to give me a quote and he would do that in the afternoon.
    Have received f**k all until now. :winka:

They might have some emailing difficulties as none of the last 10 emails I send to them had arrived. They have my homephonenumber so if they receive a non-delivered message for any email-with-quote-send they can call me.
    The owner sounds reliable and thrustworthy at the phone but if I do not receive a email or phonecall with a quote by the end of the week I give up.

Comment

• Im getting the feeling that these camcovers are not to be

shame
      sigpic

Comment

• Minilite man, your efforts have not gone un-noticed and all your hard work is appriciated, what ever the outcome!

"Oh think I have poo on my nose now!"

Fingers crossed for a little German miricle in the next few days then!:winka:

Their defo narked about the war!
        sigpic

Comment

• hope it comes off, how else can i pay for my resto , i know just send me the money anyway

Comment

• No money but would Mrs taffr like the rest of the interior out of my car?
            sigpic

Comment

• After all yor hard work??
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by custom219v View Post
                No money but would Mrs taffr like the rest of the interior out of my car?
                what you got , let me know

Comment

• But is it not right that they are available individually?

You are just asking for a bulk buy.....

If you all phoned up and said you wanted one in the bulk buy....... that would make an impact and make them pull their fingers out?

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

• they are, but there may be a few things causing the delay, one plain laziness, or the bloke isn't all that sure that somebody ringing up from Holland to order 40 odd covers for a load of of Brits might be making him a tad nervous

or he seeing that there is a demand for these covers doesn't want to reduce the price, I can give the bloke a buzz I suppose to see if anything will come of it, if Leon has no luck

Comment

• dont give up boys!
                      Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Yes, please don't give up.

I'm sure they will sort this eventually
                        Cheers

Comment

• Thanks for all the hard work on this. Hopefully all will work out. If I was getting that amount of money in they will I would be working my ass off to get this sorted.

Comment

• Guess what .... got a quote today!!!

First a few comments: whilst on the phone with the owner I noticed that he wasn't keen on sending all them covers to the UK. To send them to the UK he said they would need a pallet plus the covers would need very good packing.
                            From their website I gather that they are a normal garage with interests in motorsport and sell a few odd products on the side.
                            Well that's probably why he send me quote for 42 black ones and 8 blue covers and also transport to me. (and nothing else).

So, price per camcover is 130,90 euro.
                            Transport (courier) to me is 392,70 euro.
                            Total amount for 50 covers is 6938 euro.
                            If we order he wants 50% of that upfront.
                            Oh price of fitting kit has gone up; now 35 euro (gasket, 10 allen head bolts, long allen key).

The 130,90 for one cover must be incl. VAT I think, otherwise it's just the same as buying one! If we can order them without VAT then the price would be 110 euro.

What do you all think?
                            Considering the original price is 150 euro, 130 euro is just a 13% discount.
                            And 392 euro for transport is alot.
                            rwdrs: can you find out what Hermes charges if they pick the lot up from the company and deliver it to a German-address??

Comment

• hi Leon,
                              i will still have one if there is a bulk buy, guess we need to get final names and prople to commit the cash to Taffr (for his resto) can someone give us the cost in £sterling please, i reckon on around £130 ish with kit / Carriage etc

any one else

cheeRS
                              sigpic

Comment

• Still want one here too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X