Classic Ford
    0%
    Both cr@p
    0%
    Lord Lucan

Rather push a Ford than Drive a Vauxhall

RSOC Member: 25467

My Car in the V/garage

Retro Ford for me as they are the only ones making the effort to support all the different areas , Lakes tour this year, SOSE at Kames , Ford fair N.Ireland, Kilrea etc and these are shows the editors made the effort to attend themselves

Comment

yep! deffo retro ford,well done Ben.

Comment

i get both actually, but retro ford have shaved it this year wth the mk1 and mk2 stuff and events

however, CF did us proud for the rs garden party

bet it must be difficult to come up with new ideas every month

the next CF should be good tho

Comment

i get both and have to say CF has up it's game from a year or so ago and there's not much to choose between them now

Comment

retro ford for me too!
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

i get both too , but retro is more up my street ,

Comment

retro ford has some great pics in there (seoc should be a good write up ) classic ford does do some good write ups but always seem to lack that something about em,might change soon as steve is leavin

Comment

Stopped buying CF about four months ago now,just not worth the money for a two minute read,still buying Retro though
                  sigpic

Comment

both mag's are good,dont know which mag to decide on though

Comment

Classic is not as good as it used to be but Retro is too childish with very little substance to articles.

Ash

Comment

c/f for me although i do genrally get both.articles are written better in c/f imo.both good tho
                        sigpic

Comment

retro ford is the better mag keep up the good work ben, the cars in classic ford are usually harris engined and been seen at the pod, or in the mag years ago. get north lads we do exsist.
                          sigpic

Comment

i think, like any publication, both reflect the characters of the editorial staff. probably retro ford's boys are into fords themselves whereas cf's maybe aren't. on the other hand, the layout of cf appeals to me more( not quite so fast car/vis/loaded)

good point about geographical coverage

Comment

Originally posted by LOUIE View Post
                              retro ford is the better mag keep up the good work ben, the cars in classic ford are usually harris engined and been seen at the pod, or in the mag years ago. get north lads we do exsist.
                              Sorry mate but I do find these comments very unfair.

Usually Harrised engined? Yes we have Harris built engined cars but not all that often and as much as anyone else. Not sure where you get that from really.

Seen at the Pod. We have a had a few drag cars in recently but that reflects the poularity of the sport. Again, not sure where you got that from.

Get north.We always have and will continue to feature cars from from across the country, north, south, east and west. If you check out the cars in the magazine they are from all over the country.

Car that have been in the mag years ago. We just don;t do that, unless the car has been radically altered and then perhaps we will revisit it. Not to be funny or upset anyone but Retro Ford does feature a lot of old ex-Classic Ford feature cars so you might be thinking of them when it comes to that point.

Steve, Classic Ford

Comment

Working...
                              X