Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ian do you mean jh was at moorlands when you were there aswell detailing a car that he will be judging at nat day ????

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
      Ian do you mean jh was at moorlands when you were there aswell detailing a car that he will be judging at nat day ????
      Sure was Vinny, he arrived when i did about midday and was still there at 4.00 pm. Not a single word. look or acknowledgment. Must be cos i,m a ging.

Comment

When i went back five days later to pick the car up, Tony said John was "looking" for me, wanted to "settle the air", yeah right, more like "caught in the act", hence my yellow or red one comment.

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
          Sure was Vinny, he arrived when i did about midday and was still there at 4.00 pm. Not a single word. look or acknowledgment. Must be cos i,m a ging.
          surely there must be something in the rule book that states that the person judging shouldnt have an interest in the car and by helping to detail it you have an interest ??
          One for the people who have jugged on here ruddy, tim, paul spence etc

Fair play if the car is better than yours and wins but this seems like a **** take
          Last edited by vinny; 14-08-2007, 22:19.

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
            surely there must be something in the rule book that states that the person judging shouldnt have an interest in the car and by helping to detail it you have an interest ??
            One for the people who have jugged on here ruddy, tim, paul spence etc
            Vinny,and only weeks before, when i asked him for some advice, the answer if got was "i cant really do that Ian, it could be deemed as favourtism or taking sides" whens the voting taking place

Comment

Vinny,and only weeks before, when i asked him for some advice, the answer if got was "i cant really do that Ian, it could be deemed as favourtism or taking sides" whens the voting taking place
              Well hopefully he wont be in his position for much longer
              Plenty off good people ready to take his place and fullfill the role as it should be done

Comment

Ian you confuse me, why do the bits to make it look standard after the grief you went through only to enter the car in modified, the bits would have suited that class , also all the comments made about fair judging etc have no bearing now

Best get it back up to moorlands 4 days to go
                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                  Ian you confuse me, why do the bits to make it look standard after the grief you went through only to enter the car in modified, the bits would have suited that class , also all the comments made about fair judging etc have no bearing now

better watch out gerrard is about lol

Comment

Hope the weather is kind otherwise it,ll be in the trailer a long time
                    Have just consulted a Concours judge and it appears the car MUST be on the show arena and NOT in a trailer for the duration of the show and not just for judging

Thats the reason I have bought a full size gazebo with detachable sides to completely surround vehicle and keep it dry and ready for judging
                    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post

Dave, i entered it in Mod because of the shinny bits, with those, it can never be standard. As i said to you, on reflection the underneath does IMO look much better now, and as you said, it did focus the eye on on specific part. Those bits were done because i considered them an improvement. The shinny bits will never ever be changed because going Matt, IMO would not be an improvement.

Comment

Dave, i entered it in Mod because of the shinny bits, with those, it can never be standard. As i said to you, on reflection the underneath does IMO look much better now, and as you said, it did focus the eye on on specific part. Those bits were done because i considered them an improvement. The shinny bits will never ever be changed because going Matt, IMO would not be an improvement.
                        i agee with the bits youve done and cant wait to see them, its a difficult situation tbh, hope it works out for you, i just thought the car was going in standard a couple of weeks ago, until our talk.
                        MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Dont want him anywhere near it. Last week at Moorlands, i was there 1.5 hours, he spent the whole afternoon there Dave, detailing the yellow car, he didn,e even acknowledge me that alone ask to look at the car. Thats why i want him nowhere near my car. Anyway, his mind is made up already,as per his anal comments. I,d rather a blind man judge my car, he,d make a better job of it . Pratt. The only thing i,m looking forward to is watching him decide which one of the two will get it. The yellow one or the modified red one sorry, here i go again.

are you saying Ian that JH was working on a car that is going to be entered into Concours this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
                            are you saying Ian that JH was working on a car that is going to be entered into Concours this weekend?
                            My son and I stood there and watched him, along with the owner and Martin, Tonys brother. I was asked not to go too close because Tony is aware of the friction between John and I. John Hughes stood there underneath the car, it was on a ramp seven feet in the air, with what appeared to be the Haynes manual pointing and discussing bits underneath the car via the book. I was gobsmacked. Is this right ???.

Comment

very very naughty that, like the judge cleaning the car next to G's in Cumbria then judging it

Comment

Working...
                              X