Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning....

Well, ive spent the last couple of days cleaning Worthers. It cant get any cleaner !!!!!!!. I dont think ive missed anything. Spent a couple of hours with the toothbrush doing the tyres rims have been auto-solved. Windows inside out. Bodywork high resined again. Engine bay dusted and detailed. Underneath cleaned and the revised bits cleaned ???. Boot, hoovered and cleaned. Dash de-shinnied along with the dash, glovebox, clock-pod and centre consul. Seats have been carefully brushed with one of those sticky things, carpet pile has been hoovered one way along with the carpet sections on the door-cards. Used a tub of cotton buds on those sneaky catch you out areas. Just the brake lines to do in the bay and underneath. Really cant think of anything else to do. Any ideas ????. Really looking forward to the weekend. Hope the weather is kind otherwise it,ll be in the trailer a long time

well what you doin on here , go and clean some more

Comment

Have you now gone modified or standard ?

Hope you happy with your revised bits ?
      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

start again Ian and stop using Autoglym.

never looked at another autoglym polish product since I invested in some better products.

Comment

Originally posted by Kel View Post
          start again Ian and stop using Autoglym.

never looked at another autoglym polish product since I invested in some better products.
          what you using?????, sorry Ian i'm hijacking only for one question

Comment

ian if you want a brake on saturday before the mad sunday pop over to bicester for a look around afew other rs's

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post
              Really cant think of anything else to do. Any ideas ????.

Take it for a raggin round the block
              Cheers Glyn

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                Have you now gone modified or standard ?

Hope you happy with your revised bits ?
                Modified Dave, the screws that hold the top nosecone support strip to the slam panel should be black, mine are passivated so that makes it modified by definition . A couple of bits underneath that drew the eye are now in keeping with how it would have looked. I personally, on reflection think it looks alot better. Your eyes arent drawn to these bits now, so you can equally see the rest of the detail

Comment

like Topaz's version better

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
                    lol

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker View Post

Modified Dave,
                      At least John wont have to look at it now !

But I thought it was John that you wanted to judge it
                      cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit View Post
                        lol

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RS2000CUSTOM View Post
                          At least John wont have to look at it now !

But I thought it was John that you wanted to judge it
                          Dont want him anywhere near it. Last week at Moorlands, i was there 1.5 hours, he spent the whole afternoon there Dave, detailing the yellow car, he didn,e even acknowledge me that alone ask to look at the car. Thats why i want him nowhere near my car. Anyway, his mind is made up already,as per his anal comments. I,d rather a blind man judge my car, he,d make a better job of it . Pratt. The only thing i,m looking forward to is watching him decide which one of the two will get it. The yellow one or the modified red one sorry, here i go again.

Comment

ian, you'd be better happier winning car of the day and then retiring it surely ? i know i would

who judges the car of the day ? is it all the judges that decide, or is it top points on the day ?

Comment

Originally posted by grum View Post
                              ian, you'd be better happier winning car of the day and then retiring it surely ? i know i would

who judges the car of the day ? is it all the judges that decide, or is it top points on the day ?
                              Gra, just want to enjoy the day. And keep away from him, i cant promise that if he says the wrong thing....

Comment

Working...
                              X