No announcement yet.

gutted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

something will turn up Vin, it always does if you want it bad enough, sorry to hear your news though,

keep the spirits up,

cheeRS
    sigpic

Comment

cheers lads, got a few cv's going out and a second interview on tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
        cheers lads, got a few cv's going out and a second interview on tuesday
        good luck m8,see you on sunday

Comment

Originally posted by oldskooljoe View Post
          good luck m8,see you on sunday
          yep no worries jo, going even if its raining now - prob be the last time the 16i's out this year as the exhaust is knackered and will have to wait till funds allow to get a newun

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
            yep no worries jo, going even if its raining now - prob be the last time the 16i's out this year as the exhaust is knackered and will have to wait till funds allow to get a newun
            nice one hope the rain stays off now,should be a good turnout of 16i's at this show

Comment

best of luck Vin man

Comment

I know exactly how your feeling Vinny, as I finish in my current job at the end of this month after 25 years man & boy in the same company.

I've been shitting myself and had many sleepless nights since my redundancy was anounced as I have never worked anywhere else since leaving school and been thinking what the hell am I going to do, especially as 6 months earlier I took out a larger mortgage and it looked like I would have to sell my Mex rally car what I have had for 22 years (hence the reason it was on fleabay a few months back)

Luckily I have managed to find myself another job locally on the same money, plus the redundancy payment I have coming to me is quite substantial which means I can keep the rally car now and I am now looking forward to my new start which I see as "new era" in my life so it not all doom & gloom.

Sadly the way things are going means it is not cost effective to make anything in this country anymore hence a lot of goods etc are now being produced overseas but I have found that there is still the need for skilled engineers out there, in fact they are crying out for them, so get your CV posted up on Monster.co.uk (this is what I did) and let the agency's get in touch with you, as I think you will be supprised as to what is out there.

Best Of Luck

CheeRS
                Steve
                CheeRS
                Steve

Custom Carbon

Comment

Keep your chin up.....

Vinny,

Those people who are prepared to work...will work....

You will sort it out cus thats what you do.....

Good Luck,

Russ.
                  [/quote]

Comment

best of luck to ya fella,keep your chin up and good luck with the interviews
                    sigpic

Comment

Hope everything works out for you big lad. Fingers crossed. See you over the weekend, we can have a beer.
                      Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

cheers for the replies lads, keeping very positive, loads of jobs about so not to worried about being out of work for to long if at all

Comment

its always bad news loosing your job, ive been there before but i always land back on my feet, where i work now we're looking for a mec engineer fitter 27k plus shift allowance so about 31k a year and its easy work,
                          cheers ed edd eddie

Comment

Originally posted by ed edd eddie View Post
                            its always bad news loosing your job, ive been there before but i always land back on my feet, where i work now we're looking for a mec engineer fitter 27k plus shift allowance so about 31k a year and its easy work,
                            bit to far from me m8

Comment

Working...
                            X