• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snigger
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Gra, the Moorlands car is meant to be one of the special 6's that ford built

Shame they never took my £14K offer 5 years ago.. LOL

Back on Track, Come on Ian just get on with it and enjoy the car; ever since I have been involved with Fords they have always been people willing to pick something wrong with the car or slag it off because of it.

I have my view on worthers and you know them from post in this tread, as you know I have views on another T plate car .

it all comes from plain simply Jealousy !
      Last edited by Guest; 04-07-2007, 07:24.

Comment

• ian

Just show it Ian!!!!!!!!!

Its what you built it for???

Who gives a f**k what everyone else thinks,no point leaving it in the garage.

Park it next to gerrard and see what happens

Comment

• Hi Ian
          Just got back from a week in Portugal and it took me 1/2 hour just to read this thread.
          Don't know much about the Concourse thing but it seems to me that the RSOC no longer has any credibility with the people who know the most .about MK2's
          (aka this BB) As repeatedly stated just show it .You will definately have the pleasure of your work andbe able to accept all the plaudits of the general public who will make their opinions clear to you.Even if (which is highly unlikely ) you don't win anything at least you won't have been a kiss as it appears that some of the usual pot hunters are.
          Hey you made me break my promise and bought CF again so I could read about your car .

Hope to see it in the flesh myself one day (get it into the woods you know you want too )
          Mark
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Darran View Post
            Park it next to gerrard and see what happens

lol,

the Shinnneeey twins

cheeRS
            sigpic

Comment

• concourse

dont get too upset Ian we know your car is outstanding .
              But if all else fails im sure HALLY will rent you some trophys & cups he's got plenty LOL!
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X