• Show
Clear All

which light do you need Dermot ? Outer or inner

Comment

Outer Brian.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
        All good apart from breaking down in middle of packed Bowness with points failiur :cry: got going again & did mean we got to follow Mk2grp4 back in the Daily Express rep and just watched the entertainment at every bend & junction

Chris
        Glad you got it going to get back and i enjoyed giving the car a good thrash Cheers for the dvd its cool and will have to take you for a spin next time we meet..

Car never missed a beat all weekend

Comment

746.4 miles in total - had a very slight misfire on way back home - pulled into services - plug no 1 was very lean - got co driver to change all four and off we went again

Comment

front brakes seized on trying not to let spence in a gap between me and frosty, which was a bit of a moment, pulled into a pub and smoke coming from both front wheels...lol

works team pulled in, d and topaz, and we released pressure by undoing bleed nipple and we were off again
            MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Originally posted by Mk2grp4 View Post
              Glad you got it going to get back and i enjoyed giving the car a good thrash Cheers for the dvd its cool and will have to take you for a spin next time we meet..

Car never missed a beat all weekend
              It was my mate Matt who was navigating for me (RS_Fiesta on here) who sorted DVD out for u, CheeRS again for the entertainment though - forgot about tech probs with the mex just trying to keep up with u mate

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                front brakes seized on trying not to let spence in a gap between me and frosty, which was a bit of a moment, pulled into a pub and smoke coming from both front wheels...lol
                we were following u dave & thought u just pulled over at that pub to attend to an urgent call of nature PMSL

Chris

Comment

Car ran faultlessly till reached The Heaves at the end, Alternator then died. Back under warranty.
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Working...
                  X