Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is your mortgage

...If you still have one

Just been reading a mortgage post on another board and some of the figures people say they are paying is frightening.
    Most of em are first time buyers though
    With us lot being that bit older and we are well into paying our mortgages i was just wondering( not being nosey) ...lol how much you lot pay.

Mine is (just gone up) £243 a month inclusive of insurance
    sigpic

£170 pcm
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

I work with a bloke whos mortgage is £1400 i guess thats the joys of living in London and it aint a big house either

Comment

£1163 pm not inc insurance

Comment

Originally posted by Trickster
          I work with a bloke whos mortgage is £1400 i guess thats the joys of living in London and it aint a big house either
          My mate who i work with has just got his first house and he is paying £900 a month and i thought that was a lot
          sigpic

Comment

When u listen to some of the London blokes talking about how much they pay its shocking

Comment

only a wee bit more than me sob sob

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
                only a wee bit more than me sob sob
                Thats true i thought property was quite cheap over there u must have a huge flash house Brian

Comment

houses are far from cheap here mate, Fiona went to buy a house 3 years ago in a place called Moira, it was £215k 5 bedroom, very nice too, brand new, its up for sale last week £635 K the exact same house

mines up £100K in 11 months so far

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
                    houses are far from cheap here mate, Fiona went to buy a house 3 years ago in a place called Moira, it was £215k 5 bedroom, very nice too, brand new, its up for sale last week £635 K the exact same house

mines up £100K in 11 months so far
                    That is some increase mate

Comment

Mines £478 pcm. Just coming to the end of a tracker, and I will be looking to fix it after Christmas. I work in construction, and there has been a widespread slump across the country in my kind of work over the last year or so. We always seem to be hit first and then the rest of commerce follows. Its the same pattern as the late eighties/ early nineties, and we all know what happened then? Full on high interest rates and people losing their homes etc, high unemployment. The Bank of England has just reaised interest rates, and I believe it wont be the last. We are at a 7 year high for unemployment, and the warning signs are there. Be carefull folks and safegaurd yourselves for what may be around the corner.
                      Stu

Comment

£618 a month... only got 16years left.

Comment

sorry guys, dont have a mortgage anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
                            sorry guys, dont have a mortgage anymore

lucky git....
                            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Ive turned the half way point now and only have 11 years left
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X