what am i to do now....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what am i to do now....?

i am going to let the cat out of the bag now...!!!

last year i brought a red mexico shell for £600
    some ppl might remember me saying about this shell.....?

well when i got this shell i got it from a man that had it for a long time and it needed alot of welding..(you can see this in my resto)..so he took of all the parts and engine and box lights and bumpers and put it all on a 1.3gl shell along with the ID to this mexico i have got now

so i brought it of him without the ID...

i then brought a ID for the car....OSM....

i didnt think it was that bad to re ID a origanal mexico shell as its not that bad...but i got a PM of the origanal owner of the mexico ID last night telling me it was his id and that the car was crushed years ago
    now he sold this id to another person knowing that one day it will appear on another mexico..(MINE)..

i didnt want anyone to know that i had done this as i would have the sh*t for doing it...

but as one person knows what my car is i am no longer going to build this car as its not the origanal ID for my mexico shell

its a shame that he didnt keep quiet about it ....?....but its out now

so this one is NOT going ahead and the shell will be for sale when i remove all my parts

but out of intrest i want to put to a vote...

build it

or

don't build it

but please remember that its a 100% genuine mexico shell and a 100% genuine mexico ID....but they don't go together

please vote

and post any coment you like.
    go ahead and build it
    0%
    don't build it as its not right
    0%
    sigpiccheeRS paul

build it

Comment

Go ahead build it

Comment

What do YOU want to do with then Paul, even when you come to sell it on you'll have to tell the perspective (SP) buyer that its a re-shell wont you, reguard this of it being a Mex shell and a different Mex ID .
        Steve Marden.Mk2 RS2 gone, now got a 420 BHP 3dr Moonstone Sierra Cosworth, its fun.

Comment

Build it!
          Who gives a fcuk about the mismatch, it wont be worth any less when selling...
          Whose gunna know..

Comment

its up for sale as a shell only no ID...the ID has no been bined as its worthless....

i am not going to build it as i don't want some ppl saying behind my back...( look that mex is a ringer )...i don't want that so its up for sale as of now.
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

stop getting the hump and get it built

Comment

stop making excuses, get it done !!!!

Nutty Professor

Comment

ITS NOT worthless, but just remember if you tell everyone that is an id on a better shell, theres nothing anyone can say, honesty always the best policy

this Classic car thing no matter which makes is a very small a limited market and most people know or knows someone else so it all comes out in the wash

the things I know would about certain ones is ?????

Comment

but the thing is i have told the world and hs mum on this bb that the car is not genuine...it only takes one person to say to the police that car is a ringer m8 and then ive had it....
                    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

its not a ringer though ! its a reshell

Comment

I'LL GIVE YOU £600 for it like.
                        sigpic

Comment

maybe..?.. maybe not...but look at the votes 2 say no...there the ppl that will make it knowen and will talk..
                          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

yeah i voted no, LOL.
                            sigpic

Comment

people are always going to be wary of a reshelled mexico, just give it a non RS ID.

http://theplateman.com/ - euro/german plates

Comment

Working...
                              X