MK2 RS2000 Signal Green Broadstripe Resto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RS2000EXPRESS View Post
    What if we all thought like that?......there would be no cars for us to see in the shows anymore! I think that to get the full enjoyment out of owning a lovely car like yours is to be able to drive it out on the open road! Life's just too short not to otherwise!

Tim
    Tim, your not wrong. A fair few owners now don't drive their cars anymore which is sad but with the stress of keeping them mint, parts availability etc it becomes hard work if you know what I mean. I'll still be using the mex and my focus so as I said I've got other options.
    Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
      Probably it is going to be sold !
      Seen it at the nec last week the Car looked stunning very well done he was offered stupid money for it I would sold there and then

Comment

• Originally posted by Chesney View Post
        Tim, your not wrong. A fair few owners now don't drive their cars anymore which is sad but with the stress of keeping them mint, parts availability etc it becomes hard work if you know what I mean. I'll still be using the mex and my focus so as I said I've got other options.
        Hi Jason, nice to speak to you! You still have a lovely Mex which must be at risk too? I do honestly feel the same about my car as you. My car has been off the road for the past 3 or so years, but when it is on the road I just try to put these thoughts out of my mind and do my best to enjoy it! A few years ago I did have some girl shunt the back of it, but I just went out and got it put right again under her insurance, luckily it only needed a rear panel and bumper! If I am bothered about anything then getting it stolen is one, but you can do your very best to make your car secure, and secondly yes it's the availability of parts and also the ridiculous prices they are going for, which sadly we cannot do a thing about. I'm afraid the good old days have long gone now!

Tim

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
          Hi Darren,
          you are right I don't know Mickey.
          But looking at the photos of the car at the show and how it is presented it looks to me as it is another show-only car.
          Looking forward to pics of the car out and about.
          Concourse 500 was driven all over the place including our show at Knockhill from London.

Comment

Working...
          X