• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very nice,lovely job
    sigpic
    Proper rallying is done down the lanes!

Comment

• Mex is looking fabulous!

Will have to check it out at Heaves for sure!

Well done.

Comment

• Thanks for the positive comments chaps.For once i would say that those pics are a little harsh to it.I think it looks better in the flesh.
        I have managed to contact Chris at passion restorations,thanks to the details supplied by Martin and my GO PERRYS rear window sticker is on its way.
        I just have a few little bits to do now and then there will of course be the shakedown niggles to sort out before the lakes, but i am confident i can make it a good,reliable,useable car.At the end of the day although i want a minter it must be useable otherwise i can't see the point.
        I am already starting to look for my next car though.

Comment

• really good work, looks amazing.

Dave.

Comment

• Your car is a presented a lot nicer than the cars which came out of Ford in the 1970's good job, well done!

Comment

• you've done a great job on that, it looks stunning!

Comment

• WOW ....great build from start to were you are right now.....love it....great to see you kept it orginal as you possibly could ....not many cars being restored to original these days

Comment

• Awsome build,you should be very proud of yourself love the fact you started with such an original car and getting it to as near original as poss.I had some detailing/paintwork done on the underneath of my Mk1 Fiesta recently and i kept it standard.Good luck with the final stages.

Comment

• Drove it outside the garage today for the first time.I took a few pics that sort of ape some of the original pics on the first page of this thread that i took when i got the car at the end of december.If i had the choice again i would of probably used better brand tyres that what is on but i reckon these should be ok functionally because of the power of this car.Its pretty much done now apart from the shakedown runs etc and a few minor bits and pieces.So here they are and thanks to everybody for all their support on this thread.

Comment

• how nice is that
                      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• That is well fit Adrian, I'm sure you have time to do another before the lakes tour, amazing build you should be proud

Comment

• lovely! and what a difference to how it looked when you first got it, well done!

Comment

• Stunning, can't believe how quickly you've got it done

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Awsome that Adrian and a fast turnaround
                              sigpic

www.oscars.co.uk

Comment

• Ad it dont look any different mate

Well done now get on with mine
                                Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Working...
                                X