X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kas750 View Post
    Paul,
    The pad is 27" wide X 16" depth.
    Placement is 10 3/4" from boot floor to rear panel join.

cheeRS...i'm going to se if i can get these done
    sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• I have been to collect the front seats today.I am relatively pleased with them.The ford cloth is still a bit wrinkly(how authentic is that?).Its the best we can do with original cloth.
      Before and after

Comment

• The seats look perfect Adrian
        Cheers

Comment

• mex looks ace mate,seats will look smart in

Comment

• Looking good mate. Well done
            Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

I have been to collect the front seats today.I am relatively pleased with them.The ford cloth is still a bit wrinkly(how authentic is that?).Its the best we can do with original cloth.
              Before and after
              It's a Ford, they weren't as good as that from the factory

The seats look "ace", I'd be more than happy

Comment

• yum yum
                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Seats look well.

Who did them,was it Quiktrim?
                  sigpic

Comment

• It was Preston car trim.

Comment

• theyve turned out very good adrian, good to keep the old material
                      MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

I have not had chance to do much this week as my job gets very busy now and that pays for the playthings!
                        I dropped some parts off for powdercoat and the zinc fasteners from the underside went off as well.They will probably be back next week.
                        I got a call today to say that the front seats are finished.The trimmer had problems re-laminating the ford beta cloth i had.So god knows what it will look like.
                        I thought the bodywork would be the problem when i got this car and that has turned out to be the most straightforward part.I have now fallen behind my target with this and i am still missing some parts that i will need to finish.
                        Re-laminating?? Are the seats using the original cloth

Comment

• They look great

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• They look well

CheeRS
                            Martin

Comment

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
                              Re-laminating?? Are the seats using the original cloth
                              Err yes and no!....I had a roll of ford beta cloth that was starting to delaminate.The plan was to remove the foam from the new cloth and relaminate some new foam on to it.I got the call the other day to say that this "new" cloth was a load of shite and that the best the trimmer could do was to tension the original covers to pull the wrinkles out.I grudgingly agreed to this and expected the worse.When i went to collect them he had used the new cloth...

Comment

• thats looking lush man.......will be well worthe every penny, every hour and sweat of hard work when finished...keep them pics coming

Comment

Working...
                                X