No announcement yet.

WORTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• excellent news that the car is going to print, now you can rag the s**t out of it, at least you'll always have proof of what it used to look like

Comment

• Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
      excellent news that the car is going to print, now you can rag the s**t out of it, at least you'll always have proof of what it used to look like

Comment

• Originally posted by lee bishop View Post
        excellent news that the car is going to print, now you can rag the s**t out of it, at least you'll always have proof of what it used to look like

lol...
        sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• well, ive just been sent a very long email from CF with the finished article, i sat here with a lump in my throat. It really does mean that much to me. I think it looks really cool, hopefully, you lot will think the same. Very pleased with the finished piece, well i suppose thats prettty much it, the bottom hose is here, safe and sound thanks to Dermot . The "made in Germany" front lenses are on their way from somewhere in Europe thanks Leon, still undecided on the mudflaps, will get the 7,s out on Saturday if its nice and take some pics. However, one decision has been made after last weekend, i would like to buy a road car, yes, yourve guessed it, early pre-custom pref in White or one of those cheaper Mexicos dont want to miss out on the fun next year

Comment

• is it coming to brooke meadow? I cant make classic ford due to pre planned arrangements

Nutty Professor

Comment

• Originally posted by topaz View Post
              is it coming to brooke meadow?
              is that AVO day ??, if it is then no, i would like to do Wilton Mill, which is just the other side of Northampton, 17th isn,t it ??

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                is that AVO day ??, if it is then no, i would like to do Wilton Mill, which is just the other side of Northampton, 17th isn,t it ??
                oh bollocks, avo day is where its at 50+ mk2's

Nutty Professor

Comment

oh bollocks, avo day is where its at 50+ mk2's
                  Is it at Stamford Hall, i do like that place and not much further on for me, the only reason for WM is its a RSOC day and again, not that far for me, where as AVO is obviousy a mk1 day

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                    Is it at Stamford Hall, i do like that place and not much further on for me, the only reason for WM is its a RSOC day and again, not that far for me, where as AVO is obviousy a mk1 day
                    its the works team national day, hence mk2's in attandance

worthers will feel like a lost sheep with all the new machinery on show at the turbo do.

i'm sure you are keeping it away from other mk2's on purpose so it doesnt breed, it needs a mex to snuggle up to.

Nutty Professor

Comment

its the works team national day, hence mk2's in attandance

worthers will feel like a lost sheep with all the new machinery on show at the turbo do.

i'm sure you are keeping it away from other mk2's on purpose so it doesnt breed, it needs a mex to snuggle up to.
                      I certainly wouldn,t have a problem with it next to your car Neil

Comment

• do both shows only 20mins apart from each other down the a5

i did last year,but avo is the better of the 2 shows by along way

Comment

• has he lost it ?????

words from ian...

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• thats just perverted lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim View Post
                              thats just perverted lol
                              seemed the sensible thing to do the boxes came from Tesco for £1.97 each, at lease i know where they all are and they shouldn,t get marked, couldn, help but notice at the weekend RR had his in a egg box seriously

Comment

• lol...i forgot the words....

.................................................. .................................................
                                Over the top or not ?? just thought it would be a good idea to keep them all safe and sound, by the way the boxes were £1.97 from Tesco !!!
                                sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Working...
                                X