Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
    would have been nicer with a sunroof though pmsl

I do still have the sunny in the garage , I am going to see how i get on with the solid roof this year and if i decide i want the sunroof back in i will see about getting it fitted next year
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
      I do still have the sunny in the garage , I am going to see how i get on with the solid roof this year and if i decide i want the sunroof back in i will see about getting it fitted next year
      Gaz, have the best of both worlds and fit it in the garage roof with on of those fancy electric blinds

Comment

• Awesome mota dude, reckon you're gonna need frosty's trailer to get it to the shows!!!!!
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• ian if your strugglin for a hose try hoarder if he hasnt got one then youll never get one

Comment

• Originally posted by 76mex View Post
            ian if your strugglin for a hose try hoarder if he hasnt got one then youll never get one

fpmsl..........sorry ian..&..rob....
            sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• Originally posted by 76mex View Post
              ian if your strugglin for a hose try hoarder if he hasnt got one then youll never get one
              I will get one, theres only one thing between me and ownership of the infamous bottom hose..

time

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                I will get one, theres only one thing between me and ownership of the infamous bottom hose..

time

and money

Nutty Professor

Comment

• Originally posted by topaz View Post
                  and money
                  Not really Neil, sometimes some of us make mistakes. The difference is, being man enough to admit them and act accordingly. If you ask the question, you will find, thats how i acted. I thing we both know what we,re talking about. Onwards and upwards a ??

Comment

• have i missed something?
                    Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• Originally posted by hally View Post
                      have i missed something?
                      no not really Hally, just as Jimmy Tarbuck used to say,"we have a difference of opinion" however, it is fair to say, i am still searching for the bottom hose.

Comment

• Ian
                        Just looked at the pictures and my comments are the same as everyone elses put together .Would love to see the car in the flesh though don't suppose you will be driving around Easy Yorks any time .
                        A credit to your pacience and wallet.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

Comment

• just a suggestion but what about a thread titled Worthers in Pictures

sticking just the pix in one long thread it's been great following it's development but I think it'd be nice to just have a chronological picture board.

Or even just paste up a slide show

Comment

• does anyone know the part no for the bottom hose, i may of found one today however it may be for x flow. but its genuine ford & unused.
                            sigpic
                            rsoc no 12036

Comment

• finis- 1564499 parts-h75ab 8286 aa

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• sorry lads, false alarm! dug it out its a HarMo 986 Ford Bottom Hose, its for the Cortina Mk111 F.O.R.D. Oct 1975 -
                                sigpic
                                rsoc no 12036

Comment

Working...
                                X