WORTHERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ian,

Just been to see Troy at NMS today, and have told him to make sure he sterilizes all his spanners and disinfects the floor in anticipation of Worthers arrival!!!!

Neil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nelly View Post
      Ian,

Just been to see Troy at NMS today, and have told him to make sure he sterilizes all his spanners and disinfects the floor in anticipation of Worthers arrival!!!!

Neil.
      pmsl, thanks Nelly, do you know him, pm me if you want.

Comment

• The strange thing was Ian......... he thought I was joking!!!!!

Yes, he does a bit of work for me from time to time, and i'm planning to send "YUE" over to him when she's finished for a geometry check and a set up on the rollers. He's a good bloke, Worthers will be in safe hands.

Neil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nelly View Post
          The strange thing was Ian......... he thought I was joking!!!!!

Yes, he does a bit of work for me from time to time, and i'm planning to send "YUE" over to him when she's finished for a geometry check and a set up on the rollers. He's a good bloke, Worthers will be in safe hands.

Neil.
          Cheers Neil, thats good to know, he came recommended by a couple of respected guys off the board, and its nice to know they are about 20 mins from my front door I need to have another chat with him, thanks Neil.

Comment

• Well, the good news this morning was that it was bright and sunny, the shuttle arrived and Worthers was duly depatched to Moorlands, i followed the guy up and went through the bits to do with Tony, she,ll be back on Friday, i,m going up to Stoke on Thursday on business so i,ll pop in to check everything is ok, cant wait to get her back, then off to NMS !!!

Comment

• Good news that Ian

this time next week she will be taxed mot'd and out and about among the salt and shite on the roads
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by GAZ W View Post
                Good news that Ian

this time next week she will be taxed mot'd and out and about among the salt and shite on the roads
                maybe Gaz , this is one of the final hurdles, when she comes back she,ll have brakes and an handbrake, hopefully,

Comment

• Well, its Friday afternoon and Worthers is back sound and sound. All jobs have been complete, tank is in, brake pipes in, one minor hiccup with the Gartrac hubs which will be overcome on Monday. Very happy with the shaping of the brake pipes,couple of other small jobs complete. The best news was, on my request, Tony turned the ignition key........... WOW, she came to life no need for the heavy duty fire extinquisher did a check on the electrics. All fine, one small problem with one electric window ......only joking. Oh, the handbrake works. Will post some pics Saturday morning. A big thankyou to Stu, from the board, ive bought four Oct,78 wheels which are on their way to Spit-n-polish in Kent for diamond cutting and dove grey, very happy chap this afternoon, Troy from Northampton Motorsport is coming over Tuesday morning to check and make sure we have everything in the engine thats required, so it,ll be about a week, before Worthers is run up...... fingers crossed

Comment

• Nutty Professor

Comment

• Originally posted by topaz View Post
                      pmsl,

Comment

• almost at the end of the Beige brick road

today is the first day of the start of the corrosion - only kidding

glad its back home Ian, bet you cannot wait for that first drive

cheeRS
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by topaz View Post
                          never a truer word spoken

Comment

• OK,OK, It was just getting dark, will be out there first thing. Graham, i,m looking forward to next week, hearing the old girl fire... splut. spit, splut, boom, bang,

Comment

• will be out there first thing ......

........ after tea tonight with your camera !!!!!!! - wanna see the tank

hope you are pleased - you sound it

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                                OK,OK, It was just getting dark, will be out there first thing. Graham, i,m looking forward to next week, hearing the old girl fire... splut. spit, splut, boom, bang,
                                When I fired the pop up first time I was amazed, took plugs out and spun motor over to get oil pressure etc, put plugs back in, connect all leads etc and the thing started on the button well chuffed,
                                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Working...
                                X