Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats Ian, well done.

Comment

• thanks Gerard, hows the blue one coming on ??

Comment

• I thought i,d get my "sticker" box out this morning, the finishing touches i think, cant wait to add these bits, shouldn,t be toooooooo much longer as long as everything goes to plan. Genuine Ford stripe kit and boot decal and CUSTOM decal. slam panel sticker, Vin plate. IDF airobox decals. Quality control stickers. Rear panel colour sticker. Rear window dealer sticker. Radiator sticker. Front leg stickers. Ford boot badge and the original servo sticker plus spare !!.

sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

• nice bits there paul.....
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77 View Post
            nice bits there paul.....
            .....will be sold before they go on the car though

cheeRS,
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by graham John View Post

cheeRS,
              there not Pauls bits,,, there mine, , Paul put the pics up for me, not sure why its under his sig

Comment

cheeRS,

ah !

Will NOT be sold before they go on car

cheeRS
                sigpic

Comment

ah !

Will NOT be sold before they go on car

cheeRS
                  Thats more like it Mr John, i see the purchasing dept as been at it again with the black-un, gonna be a nice car

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                    Thats more like it Mr John, i see the purchasing dept as been at it again with the black-un, gonna be a nice car

Rallying can seriously damage your wealth !

Also orderd a tran X diff, arriving Wednesday. Baulked at the alloy casing though which was almost as much as the Diff

anyway, back to worthers.........................

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

• please excuse my ignorance, but what are the white decals with red SR and numbers on them ?

Comment

• Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77 View Post
                        nice bits there paul.....
                        cheers, paul..

nice bits them ian.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
                          please excuse my ignorance, but what are the white decals with red SR and numbers on them ?
                          Graeme, they are the quality control stickers, your,ll find them on the boot floor, boot lid, seat runners, pedal box, and possibly other places, not sure though, as far as i,m aware, they would have been different codes, possibly different items, maybe the person or time, not sure on that though, mine were duplicated from the one on the seat runners, Moorlands also gave me some different ones, Kev(frosticles) has different codes again, pot luck i think

Comment

• crumbs

i dont think ive got any anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by ian parker View Post
                              Graeme, they are the quality control stickers, your,ll find them on the boot floor, boot lid, seat runners, pedal box, and possibly other places, not sure though, as far as i,m aware, they would have been different codes, possibly different items, maybe the person or time, not sure on that though, mine were duplicated from the one on the seat runners, Moorlands also gave me some different ones, Kev(frosticles) has different codes again, pot luck i think

very nice Ian, the quality control labels are a nice touch, ive still got the ones on the seats, not actually on the runners. Where did you get those done or do you have them for sale

I was going to say youve got one missing but youve got a different fuel tank so it wont matter

cheers dave
                              MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave1800BDA View Post
                                very nice Ian, the quality control labels are a nice touch, ive still got the ones on the seats, not actually on the runners. Where did you get those done or do you have them for sale

I was going to say youve got one missing but youve got a different fuel tank so it wont matter

cheers dave
                                Dave, i had a load produced, how many would you like ??, mine defo came off the runners, so are Kev,s, your welcome to some,

Comment

Working...
                                X