• bolt suppliers

Comment

• thanks Brian,

spot on.

cheeRS
      sigpic

Comment

• wheels wheels and wheels

after a rendevous with mr Frost, i now have a very nice set of 7" minilites with some tyres or other for the black beastie. Ordered a further 3 today to give me a couple of sets, fair play to Frosticles, they are as good as the day he bought them, top notch, centres and wheel nuts invluded..
        Also got VERY excited about the other round silver thingy's - our secret, eh Kev.....

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

• Re: wheels wheels and wheels

Originally posted by graham John
          Also got VERY excited about the other round silver thingy's - our secret, eh Kev.....

cheeRS
          Not an Penis ring by any chance seeing as Kev does not need it now

Comment

• @ Brian....

Glad they are to your liking Graham As regards to the "Other" Silver shiny things, My brother-in-law came round tonight and his mate ahas some "Interesting" items you will be interested in. Will keep you posted.
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

• Re: wheels wheels and wheels

Originally posted by Banishit
              Originally posted by graham John

cheeRS
              Not an Penis ring by any chance seeing as Kev does not need it now

KEV !!!

you said they were especially for ME !
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Frosticles
                @ Brian....

Glad they are to your liking Graham As regards to the "Other" Silver shiny things, My brother-in-law came round tonight and his mate ahas some "Interesting" items you will be interested in. Will keep you posted.
                My english is good tonight.....

Comment

@ Brian....

yes pleeeze...................
                  sigpic

Comment

• No probs.

Comment

• few bits done............

got the plenum chamber off to see the damage, .....horror, however have now made up plate and welded in place, little bit of surface rust looks worse than it is, good rubbing down, paint, primer, and plenty of waxoyl, then on with the plenum cover and the scuttle grill, hopefully sort that out this weekend.......

and here she is looking very sad for herself, still, it has to look bad before it looks better.

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

• is that as far as He has got Graham after all this time ?

Comment

• I think you need to put a boot up the body shop's arse Will be a cracker when done though.

Comment

• ...........or swop for a reliant robin, (lol) must be to group 4 spec, no rust and have furry dice...........

cheeRS
                            sigpic

Comment

@ Brian....

.................................................. .............................................

Any news Kev ?

cheeRS
                              sigpic

Comment

• any progress on your car to report graham ??????

Comment

Working...
                                X