Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking good G.J.

Comment

• Brilliant there GJ , i have done some work to mine but nothing worth posting about just yet
      sigpic

Comment

• looking good graham keep up the good work looks like it is coming together rather good let hope it keeps going when u get back to work

gaz pull your finger out even team squirrel will be finished b 4 u

Comment

• I really only get 1 day a week to work on mine either for a few hours saturday or sunday
          sigpic

Comment

• looking good GJ lets get it finished............
            Too old of a cat 🐱 to be f--ked by a kitten

Comment

• good work GJ keep it going
              sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

• Originally posted by Skids View Post
                GJ
                Are you leaving it with the nose cone on ,originally I wanted the same for mine,then I thought how much it would cost for headlights,wings,etc. and again if I stuff it?
                What about the gearbox tunnel and seam welding are you doing them yourself ?.Its quite easy if you have a good solid shell as yours is.

It's looking good though mate,you'll have 18 months of garage passes to use though,I'm a bit borderline with mine at the moment.However I spent 1/2 day in my garage today cleaning up 4 months of rotten steel ,filler,underseal and dust.Filled 1 and 1/2 dustbins of basically sh1t that was removed from the shell.Got all the main cutting and welding finished now.I'll post some pics when I get all the engine bay in primer(it looks like you've achieved something then)
                Keep posting the pics as I'm at a simillar position with mine and you might as well make the mistakes and have the learning curve than me. It's been 19 years since my last build and reshell so have to think about things before I dive in and start cutting and grinding.
                Skids

yes, nose cone is staying, i love the appearanc of it and i take the view that if i do 'stuff it' then i will be a little further back from the accident with the nose cone on

all seam welding done by myself and now virtually completed (phew)

will keep the pics coming, keep the encouragement coming as well lads

cheeRS
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hally View Post
                  looking good GJ lets get it finished............

yes, crack on with it for the lakes,

cheeRS
                  sigpic

Comment

• today i started to finish off the boot area and started to fix the fixtures and fittings , boy have i waited a long time for this!

everything is alloy, ie tank, pump holder, wheel holder, battery tray etc etc plus some links to tie down the spare wheel to the holder.

next, on goes the boot and it will be firmly shut untill the magic day for the battery and fuel (also to connect up the fuel lines that i am waiting for)

Bling Bling..................

thats it for today

cheeRS
                    sigpic

Comment

• forgot to say, your Minilites do look rather well there Kev

cheeRS
                      sigpic

Comment

• looking great bling boy

Comment

• cheeRS
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Banishit View Post
                            looking great bling boy
                            Black & Bling Boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Miniliteman View Post
                              Black & Bling Boy

no more paint (for a while) for me...........

time for a clean up in the garage, clean the tools, find lost things etc etc

cheeRS
                              sigpic

Comment

• looks great graham
                                MK2 member 091, RSOC member 2675, RS18 No 001, HRE7724 /50

My Car in the VbGarage and in My Album

Comment

Working...
                                X