No announcement yet.

Rs2000 hallys old plant pot!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks really nice Paul, do you have any pics with the new plates on as i too think they look better, sorry wayne, is that dust under that center console too???

Comment

Originally posted by taffr View Post
      looks really nice Paul, do you have any pics with the new plates on as i too think they look better, sorry wayne, is that dust under that center console too???
      Only other 2 pics I have at minute, Not to sure on the new style font on older cars to be honest The stuff on the center consule is the foam thats wrapped round the loom to stop it rubbing on the heater box! After 30 years it just crumbled apart and floated down to its final resting place I did hoover it before I put it back together!!! HONEST

sigpic

Comment

what wheels are they paul

Comment

- cambered ones by the looks of it - hows the tyre wear on the car ? looks ace

Comment

Originally posted by vinny View Post
            what wheels are they paul
            There 7j ml,s The front has been lifted by a good inch since the pics so the cambers more positive now, Handles like its on rails with the new shocks Not done enough miles to wear tyres out yet! will have to ask Hally about that?
            cheers Paul
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by paul mex View Post
              There 7j ml,s The front has been lifted by a good inch since the pics so the cambers more positive now, Handles like its on rails with the new shocks Not done enough miles to wear tyres out yet! will have to ask Hally about that?
              cheers Paul
              cheers m8, been looking at wheels and am stuck between 7" ml's or minilites

Comment

Working...
              X