No announcement yet.

bishops's new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should of popped in for a brew Lee. I saw the car last week it looks the dogs mate
    Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

• needs stripes NOT stickers

Comment

• Originally posted by grum View Post
        needs stripes not stickers
        :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

Comment

• nice one bish, not a lover on the wheels though!
          sigpic

Comment

• Been dickin about this afternoon tidying some bits up the indicators were manky so I cleaned them back to bare metal, was just gonna seal them with clear lacquer but decided to paint them instead. I also stuck a cotton mop in my windy drill and polished up my solenoid.

Also decided to give the wiper mechanism a zshush. Stripped cleaned repainted regreased and bunged back together. Didn't go too mad as it'll never be seen

Probably would benefit from the two chrome bits that go outside on the scuttle as mine appear past it

Comment

• can not wait too see her finished matey

Comment

• this will be one stunning car when all back together Lee

Comment

• More pottering in the garage this morning I cleaned up my brake calipers and both master cylinders and sorted out a box of bits to take for plating and powder coating in the morning. Pedal box will only get blasted and I will paint that

Comment

• Looking forword to seeing it when its done lee , looks lovely . regards kelv .

Comment

• great work on this one, love the high spec calipers we use them a lot they are good, im using cooper craft ones on my mk2 eventually but only because i was given them off the owner who upgraded to hi spec. if i had the money spare id have them all round

Comment

• did Dave Pop take this photo

Comment

• Not wanting to waste any time I dropped bits off at the platers, waited while they blasted my pedal box, home etch primed, filler primed, primed and waiting for a rub tomoz

Comment

• Very blingy Lee......nice to see it all coming togaether

My cars in the VbGarage

Comment

• All your early photos are gone
                              Can you throw up a few to compare against??
                              sigpic

Comment

• It did look like this

Comment

Working...
                                X