No announcement yet.

Mk1 Fiesta Zetec - Project Welsh & Proud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is that all you have done!, only joking dude, i love this build, keep it up!
    sigpic

Comment

• Looking jolly good old chap,
      sigpic

Back with a MK1

Comment

• love it chris, youve put so much work and detail into this, its the dogs i want first refusal please
        hope our cars will be tour eligiable

Comment

• Originally posted by Fiesta Boy View Post
          love it chris, youve put so much work and detail into this, its the dogs i want first refusal please
          hope our cars will be tour eligiable
          they better bloody be.... my goal is to get it done for the lakes...... this year but i said that last year aswell... not much to do, wiring, plumbing....

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by WelshRS View Post
            they better bloody be.... my goal is to get it done for the lakes...... this year but i said that last year aswell... not much to do, wiring, plumbing....

Chris

yeah whatever son, shall i book a seat in the beige bullet, bring your own sick bag this time, looking very good indeed

Comment

• Looks superb, the attention to detail is spot on and the standard of finish looks great too. Car will be a real credit to you.

Comment

• looking good m8.
                will be well smart when ur finshed......
                dav

Comment

• Originally posted by taffr View Post
                  yeah whatever son, shall i book a seat in the beige bullet, bring your own sick bag this time, looking very good indeed
                  Yeah u better had incase

you'll need a co driver

Chris
                  sigpic

Comment

• Looks amazing mate , Loving the ford non stick on the passengers footwell

keep the pics coming fella
                    sigpic

Comment

• Finally an update been crazy busy at work so not had time to do anything on the car..... order 2x 8x13's group 4 fitting from Peter Lloyd for fes so i had full set was gonna get 9's but couldnt get a 0 offset 9 so just went for the 8's

worked on tonight and painted the wheels in 2 pack olympic blue

hope you like

once they're fitted gonna fit the stripes that should give me a big push into getting more sorted on the car

next on the jobs to do is: get Twin 45's, megajolt and digital dash

Chris

sigpic

Comment

• sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• very nice

“The great thing about the sierra is, it has all the mechanical simplicity of a knife and fork” Quentin Willson

Comment

• Finally done it.... well ive fitted the graphics to one side of the car, need to mop the other side as its full of crap from being sat in work...

Gonna ad a few stickers as i go along - cibie, shell, etc....

Hope you like

Chris

sigpic

Comment

• That looks soooooooooooooooooooo good!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WelshRS View Post
                                Finally done it.... well ive fitted the graphics to one side of the car, need to mop the other side as its full of crap from being sat in work...

Gonna ad a few stickers as i go along - cibie, shell, etc....

Hope you like

Chris

As i said Chris it looks the dogs Mine next then
                                Difficult roads often lead to beautiful places

Comment

Working...
                                X