No announcement yet.

Started at Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks lads. Graham just used a grey primer..Will be rubbed right back again before i do the main primer/ stone chip.. its to stop the rust...not much done but were did that month go 2 hrs per night and 4 -7 hrs weekend. The trouble is you cant tell or see all the small jobs that have been done..well next set of pics may be done.... see you in a month....
    Andy

Comment

• Hi lads. Well its nearly a month Just a few more pics to keep you all going.

Rad panel removed ready for the new one.

Rust now cut out of the inner wing.

Rust cut out from top of the bulkhead.

Near side qtr panel. taken back to bare metal and a quick coat of grey primer.

well this should keep you all happy
      Andy

Comment

• Originally posted by andym View Post

that section doesnt half take a hammering with corrosion,

getting there Andy

cheeRS
        sigpic

Comment

• CheeRS Graham.
          ps have you put your pics on yet
          Andy

Comment

• Then there was no hole

Andy

Comment

• [quote=andym;283159]Then there was no hole

jobs a goodun,nice and neat.top work.good to see the good metal going back in.also just seen all your shiney stuff waiting to go on,if you get bored i know of a little amber mex that i could test them out on, for you....lookin good andy.
              we,re here for a good time-not for a long time!

Comment

• Hi, Are you going to bring the mex up.... i have room for it and i will tell you when i have fitted the shiney bits ( right what shows are on, Andy's going in a Mex)
                Andy

Comment

• New rad panel fitted. Am glad that one or two panels are going back on, feels like i have turn a corner

and a better pic of the qtr panel.

Thanks for looking..
                  Andy

Comment

• Hi, Just a couple more pic's. The first one is n/s inner wing. Repair done to chassis/ bolt holes. Did have a pic of before, but can't find it.

The next one is, new rad panel driver's side. New front panel is now tacted in place.

Thats it for now, going to hunt for some more panels....
                    Andy

Comment

• andy mate when your ready with welding,priming give it up and sell it me starting to come together now well worth it in the end

Comment

• Hi Iain. Lots of times this week you could have bought it.....Just by putting a panel on feel's like am now moving forward. Its finding the bits and panels that takes a lot of time up. I cant find anyone selling the area under the heater bowl, so am going to make one..more time. Anyway Iain we need some pic's of you mex and progress report
                        Andy

Comment

• looking good keep up the good work and keep the pics coming
                          Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

• Andy
                            is that the reg plate off the rs

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

• keep up the good work mate,

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

• Good work m8 its coming on now. We had the same problem finding under heater bowl bit so ended up cutting the bad out and making a new one

Comment

Working...
                                X