No announcement yet.

Started at Last

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go boy's and girls.... Just a couple more pic's to keep you going.
    Not done that much in the last couple of weeks. The race season started again..First race went well and my lad was on fire....Then in his second race, He went over a jump and then hit a 4" wooden post with is leg...at this point he looked like superman...The post broke and so did his leg...Well to cut the story short, 6 pins and 2 plates later ....so he will not be race this year...and because he cant move yet..all i hear is dad cant you.....

Anyway here are some pic's

A New cover..

Hope you like them
    Andy

Comment

quality

where did you get them cibie outers from andy ? ive got one minter but need one for the other side ! you dirty dawg the parts look a treat mate ! bet you cant wait to get them on ? me and you have kept ebay in profit for the last couple of months hey pal

Comment

Hi John, Got the outer's of ebay...lololol £22 and they are new....Just need some headlight adjusters and could do with one new inner....I see your's is coming along. Are you going up to the lakes....may see you there is i can get the brat in the car

Andy
        Andy

Comment

you have some very nice bits there andy....
          sigpiccheeRS paul

Comment

Thanks for that. Engine and box are in bits....Rebuild them and on to the shell...Cant wait till i start putting the bits on the shell...should go back very fast, with all the bits sorted out...
            Andy

Comment

Looking good.
              Genuine stripes are nice.

cheeRS Gary...
              sigpic

My Car in The vBGarage

Comment

looking good, you have some lovely bits stashed

what colour was the car originally ?
                Cheers Glyn

Comment

Andy m

cant belive you only paid that for the lights !! i paid £65 but its a lottery on ebay andy ! sometimes you get a bargain and other times you get your arse slapped lol ! not sure about the lakes at the moment mate ? ive got an hotel booked but dont know 100% yet if im going . look out for a light for me mate ? i need one minter then ive got the lot ready ! my nosecones been fully stripped and repainted and i should have it back tommorow ! i need one inner light . Talk soon mate john

Comment

Thanks lads..... Dont tell big John about the strips I out bid him hehehehe....But lost out many time to Joe and John.... I may have a head light, John...

Mog mex.....its was red.( but someone put brake fliud over it...then yellow.in about 1991.But the paint cracked.....then met blue....looooked good....people like them in a standard colour now... so may go wht or green....lol
                    Andy

Comment

lots of nice gear there Andy, now get cracking on it lol

Don't fall off your bike.... It Hurts

Comment

Trying to get it done.....missed the Lakes...... The next date is July, North Lancs RSOC Day at Burnley......Local for you Wozzy
                        Andy

Comment

Originally posted by johnylock View Post
                          cant belive you only paid that for the lights !! i paid £65 but its a lottery on ebay andy ! sometimes you get a bargain and other times you get your arse slapped lol ! not sure about the lakes at the moment mate ? ive got an hotel booked but dont know 100% yet if im going . look out for a light for me mate ? i need one minter then ive got the lot ready ! my nosecones been fully stripped and repainted and i should have it back tommorow ! i need one inner light . Talk soon mate john

John why did you not listen I told you when we were speaking you can buy the inners for £22 each from any decent motorfactors its the inners you cant get

Comment

brian !

i bought the outers from a guy off ebay for £65 they are genuine cibies ! i did contact a few places but they wanted the same money ? ive got one mint cibie inner and just need one more ? missed one on ebay last week by a couple of quid the search continues !

Comment

looking good Andy some nice bits there !

Comment

our local motorfactors ca get inners & outers next day, £26:00???
                                AKA The Dipstick

Comment

Working...
                                X