Hangover cures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangover cures

Your tried and trusted remedies please as I am in pain this morning!
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

cheese and onion sarnies, gaurantee's a vomit for me........

Comment

You're not suffering alone Kev!
      sigpic

www.auto-restoration.co.uk

Comment

I now hate beer. NEVER AGAIN!! (Till the next sesh.......... ) Question is, How come it now takes me a whole day to get over the night before where, when I was a student, I could go out on the lash 6 nights a week and still get up for lectures no probs.. I now can't even do the simplest of tasks without throwing said object at the wall and retiring back to bed to sulk.

Comment

shower, full english and a leg over

Comment

Might have to make do with a :winka: as home alone. Cheers, Vin!!!!!

Comment

totally agree with the full cooked brekkie - seems to sop up the last traces of alcohol - but have the leg over before eating thus lessening the chances of occuring during !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

its your age mate, thats why I gave up drinking full time , could not handle the next day

Comment

Originally posted by Frosticles
                  Might have to make do with a :winka: as home alone. Cheers, Vin!!!!!

thanks for the info kev - enjoy yourself m8

Comment

cooked brekkie ok in principle, but you have to eat it in the first place, whilst thinking of mechanically recovered meat in them there ' sausages' and then there is the embrio in the fried egg, bacon can do me in a bit too, as where i used to go fishing, there was a pork processing plant nearby, and they used to stack carcasses outside, in bloody skips!! its one of those smells you'll never forget........

any other time, i'd eat one no probs........

Comment

When I was at much younger I had a Saturday job mucking out pigs.Used to be as rough as FCUKafter a Friday night, 5 mins with a shovel in the darkest depths of a shitty ****ey pig pen either made you vommit or totally cleared your head.Was then fit for dinner time opening.Happy days.
                      Skids
                      sigpic

Comment

kevin do what i do just go back down the pub and start again

Comment

Thought you would be in the pub watching the hoopies picking up the trophy!!

Comment

VODKA,works for me everytime
                            sigpic

Too old of a to be F**ked by kittens

RS MK2 CLUB NO/10

RSOC NO/22171

Comment

the smell of auto glym seems to work for me on a sunday morning...lol.
                              winter time, just stop in bed until your well enough to get up.... lark.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X