what a waste

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what a waste

have an email from a friend today whos after a mex, hes found 1 1/2 a mile from his house, 1 owner from new, restored 6 years ago, still mint now but the guy wont sell it nor will he drive it or move i, its been left in his wooden garage

same over here, I know where an MK1 RS1600 is sitting by a barn, and the fella wont sell it, at is has grass growing into it, he says hes going to do it up, even though its sat nearly 20 years so far, and hes a Ford head mechanic still

Comment

thats just nuts!
      they should just let them go and let some one else do them up to enjoy them instead of them rotting away.
      cheeRS

Comment

there's plenty of such people i know of 5 with 18's plenty of memories and all that jazz theirs nothing as queer as folk !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pockets
          thats just nuts!
          they should just let them go and let some one else do them up to enjoy them instead of them rotting away.
          Why's that?? Their property...they can do as they wish with it. You may not agree with their way of thinking, but why should they let them go if they dunny wanna?

It's only a car at the end of the day chaps...unclench!!

Comment

could be said for people who drive there cars round on trailers everywhere.

or only bring them out once a blue moon.

ive given up on that one tho

http://theplateman.com/ - euro/german plates

Comment

Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

each to their own folks

Comment

Working...
                X