Replacement Exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Replacement Exhaust

:flower: I'm needing to replace the janspeed exhaust on my 79 rs2000,but unsure what to buy,was thinking of an Ashley system what are you're opinions.

Mex IT had a stainless system made for his Mexico track/road car.

It is efficient and yet does not make excessive noise so it passes track day noise levels with ease.

It sounds good @ 8000rpm as well

My car will have a similar system made for it when the current exhaust fails.

pm Mex IT for details where to get one
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

Any idea how much a s/steel one would be might be a bit too pricey at the moment

Comment

I had a stainless system made By Powerflow in 3 hours for £250 and it sounds mean too, and of course the lifetime warranty

Brian

theres quite a few Powerflow stockists/builders most are francised

Comment

Rusty's fitted with a single box system, bought from Rally Design in the summer for £51.50 plus the vat. It sounds good, though the mot tester advised "non standard system" on the checklist !

Comment

I got a stainless steel twin box system made which is an exact replica of a genuine ford standard RS2 one by a company in Sheffield called Ascar exhausts, looks the dogs rear swingers!
            CheeRS Ders.

Comment

Ders have you got any pictures of exhaust mate.

If so could you mail them to me please.

Many thanks and i hope you and famialy are well.

Cheers Charlie
              Regards Charlie
              CWC Restorations
              Boldon Colliery Industrial Estate
              Sunderland
              M 07984 888010
              L 0191 4478201

cwcrestorations@btinternet.com

Comment

Hi Charlie,
                My PC crashed about 3 weeks ago and i ended up having to get everything re- installed. I opted for windows xp this time then found out my Digital camera software is not compatible for this which means i cant download any pics off the camera. As soon as i get this sorted i will take plenty of pics and mail them to you no problem!
                All the best for 2004

CheeRS Ders.

Comment

Working...
                X