ive been shelling out again....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been shelling out again....

how impatient am i?? i rang road runner today to order a janspeed system, but they never had one in stock........but janspeed themselves did!! so i bought one through road runner, but waived the delivery, and drove the 2 hour round trip to to salisbury to pick it up this afternoon. at least i dont have to wait in for it, or risk it being damaged in the post.

only thing is, although i havnt finished fitting it yet ( need a few bits ) it does look incredibly close to my propshaft again.... wheres that one piece i never ordered??

nice one

Comment

and i thought it was just me that was an impatient ****er!!
      Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Nice looking pipe Lee, ive always liked the curled lip on the end,

Comment

how does it compare to the ashley one lee ?
          sigpic

Comment

I had one of those before Kel bought it. Sound ace. Chuffed for you Lee
            Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

i had one on mine sounded very deep but was too loud for the trackdays so tried an ashley (sh1t£) so had a one off s/s tube torque one built and fitted to car now !!!!!!

Comment

Is it me or not ??. On Lee,s car the exhaust exits on the n/s, on Kev,s sig, it exits on the o/s ????, why ?

Comment

Kev has a Rally one cant remember grp 1 2 3 4 or something so it does not cross the prop at all nothin to get in the way of removing the running gear

Comment

cheers Brian. Just an observation you know !!

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
                      Is it me or not ??. On Lee,s car the exhaust exits on the n/s, on Kev,s sig, it exits on the o/s ????, why ?
                      never noticed that b4 !
                      sigpic

Comment

Rab, its the anorak coming out in me !! lol

Comment

you'll need it, up cumbria, lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

just finnished fitting it to the car, took it out for a spin, and it sounds ace, not too loud at all, nice tune when you blip it thats for sure. i had a bit of trouble where the joining ring goes between manifold and system. the ring i had seemed a bit small, and i couldnt get one anywhere. so i packed it out with a bit of speed tape, ok for now, but i want to sort it proper. what have any of used for this join?? when i rang janspeed to see if they sold one the correct size, the technical geezer told me to bolt it together with out a joining ring......fool

Comment

Looks nice Lee, always fancied a janspeed myself.

cheers Ian

Comment

Working...
                              X