Ford Sure service book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Sure service book

I had some spare time today so i thought i,d go through some of the paperwork i got with Worthers. To my surprise ive found the original Ford Sure service book !!, complete with three service stamps. The opening page has the supplying dealer details, V.M.W.Motors in Coalpit Heath and the original owners details, The Ford Assurance programme started on the 26th May 1979, so i can assume from this, thats the day he took her !!. Yes i have already tried the home tel no. Unfortunetly its now a residentual home, i did suggest to the lady that theres every chance the owner now lives there !! she didn,t find that amusing lol. V.M.W. did the 1st 1500 service and two subsequent ones, thats it unfortunetly, still i,m please ive found it.

Nice find Ian I had mine but have mislaid it somewhere......
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by ian parker
      I had some spare time today so i thought i,d go through some of the paperwork i got with Worthers. To my surprise ive found the original Ford Sure service book !!, complete with three service stamps. The opening page has the supplying dealer details, V.M.W.Motors in Coalpit Heath and the original owners details, The Ford Assurance programme started on the 26th May 1979, so i can assume from this, thats the day he took her !!. Yes i have already tried the home tel no. Unfortunetly its now a residentual home, i did suggest to the lady that theres every chance the owner now lives there !! she didn,t find that amusing lol. V.M.W. did the 1st 1500 service and two subsequent ones, thats it unfortunetly, still i,m please ive found it.
      U need to get out more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I to have my service book, not bad as the car has changed hands more than I can count to.

my_car_in_the_vBGarage

Comment

thanks for the advice Trickster, i,ll bear it in mind..

Comment

Working...
          X