Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried a "Dogging" Session Today !

couldn't believe wot happehed today,
    i was leaving a small industrial area when, van broke down ie gearbox foooook'd. so i'm parked there waiting for recovery truck to come, with my hazzards on & reading retroford. when a merc taxi pulls up in front & backs up 2 my van leaving a couple of metres, i thought great, recovery truck is due
    soon. when the driver jumps out! gets int back takes his jacket off & covers rear drivers side window up with it.. i thought his getting his head down !
    then this bird jumps on him from the otherside of the backseat... straddles him gets comfy & starts riding him for a few seconds.. THEN ! she notices threw the rear window that the's someone sat in the van behind them. well she jumped back off him he sat up wondering wot the fuc's going off. she obviously told him cos they both sank lower on the backseat, i'm now on the phone with custom & he's shouting "video it, video it". well i ain't got video on my phone... then he sat up & she was no where to be seen at that moment, lol. then she reappears, lol. well he gets out with his head down sharpishly. & gets back in front to drive off.. as they drive off she turns round
    to se if olde rab's still looking,& as i'm a gentleman i gave her a little wave goodbye, lark. & she returned the wave,lol. he did drive of at speed, lol. & GAZ W, the taxi was from north derby councel... then i went back to reading mi mag, it was an entertaining afternoon, lol.
    Last edited by RS2000CUSTOM; 15-03-2006, 23:09.
    sigpic

Did you meet up with Stan Colleymore ?
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

no it wasn't him in the recovery truck. lol.
      like the new title dave, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

would love to have seen their faces once they saw you, PMSL

Comment

Working...
        X