No announcement yet.

were back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feel better na LARK, na i've had a fix LOL.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vinny
      why's that then m8
      Vinny,
      It’s your car mate, have whatever colour you want. (What colour you thinking of?)

However since you asked……..I just happen to like the Beige colours on the RS 2000
      Tuscan & Sierra Beige became colour options on the RS in May 1979, it is probably earlier than this date however I don’t have the data as yet from Sept. 1978 - April 1979.
      Tuscan Beige is then dropped from the range around August 1979. (1980 Model year)
      What colour Beige is yours?

I think the Beige colours suit the car, very understated, mature; but having that ‘Streetsleeper’ look. They are fairly rare, there has only been 2-3 on ‘Theifbay et al’ in the last 12 months or so. It also seems that colour changed cars are a little off-putting to potential buyers, I’m not suggesting your going to sell it………takes too long to find good cars!

Keep it original…….keep it Beige.
      Ian P had the same thoughts and then did the right thing

I’d part with OFE without a second thought for a Beige car in the same condition (sorry Brian) Any offers?

Andrew T
      RS MK II Member No. 351
      RSOC Member No. 40178

Comment

I would sell anything if something better came along at the right money if it was what I really wanted

Comment

hi andrew

as you may have seen i really wanted a mex but a few things happened and i didnt have the funds for a nice one and didnt want to buy a full resto, so i looked around and found the rs2 with good solid body and good spec for my money - its even still got some mot on it.
          So i had to make a desicion and have chose to buy this one and maybe ? flat front it and change it to a colour i really like, maybe sig yellow or orange .
          i owned mk1's for 20 odd years and when i was a member of the a certain club, anything that was not standard or period was allways frowned upon
          So have now decided to create the sort of car i want, i dont dislike beige completely (mines the lightest varient you can get - its a dec 80 car) but would not have chosen it.
          I will happily do a swop m8 and then i will end up with an even better car - though brown isnt my favourite colour of interior either

Comment

good to b back

nice to b back thought i did something wrong and got kicked off
            sigpic

Comment

wot you call donations dave,
              kebab's, samosa's, burger's, haggis's, steak's and
              not forgetting GUINNESS..... lol.
              .whoop's forgot the CHOP SAUCE and black pudding, LOL.
              Last edited by RabC-RS2-77; 01-03-2006, 20:06.
              sigpic

Comment

Glad to see you all...
                My mk2 has gone

Comment

Working...
                X