Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone used a roof skin from Steel Panels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone used a roof skin from Steel Panels?

http://www.steelpanels.co.uk have a roof skin for sale at £270 which seems reasonable if the skin is a decent fit.

I just bought my first car for eight years and it has a glass roof ( I hate them with a passion ) so I'm very tempted to put a skin on it. The last car I owned also had a sunroof, it was a white Pop Plus on it's log book but was most definately an immaculate RS Shell, I sold it to a fella in Preston along with a RS log book and tags, the reg number MIA 6100 I heard that he but a skin on that car, does any one know of the car?

roof

why not take a roof off a knackered 4 door shell,then at least you know it will fit and save a few quid ,my mate has a roof waiting to go on his car and its nearly all spot welds and the pillars are brazed,just takes time.
    what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

A skin from an old car was the way I was going and still will if I can't find anyone that has fitted one of these but if this pattern roof skin fits, it's worth £275 to get a brand new skin without holes all over the seams.

Comment

Working...
      X