just my luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just my luck

i was surposed to be viewing the mex from eaby this morning and i'm in the bathroom when the misses calls me and i come down and my 5 yr old is throwing up all over the floor
    my misses cant miss work today as shes a schoolteacher with kids doing stuff for their exams so now i have to wait in looking after the little fella and will hopefully view tomorow morning.

is there a god

vinny

thats sad to hear, hope he is alrite.......my mate is selling a mexico, 165 bhp tuned 2lt pinto, caged...etc was his track day car but bought a mk1 mexico rally car.......its €9500 ono.......its a 77 model.....white, vinyl roof

Comment

cheers arron , hes a lot better now, hes got the ump cause i wont let him on his playstation
      you wouldnt have thought so at 7.30 this morning when he was decorating the laminate flooring.
      th mex sounds nice m8, unfortuantley its out of my price bracket - cheers anyways

Comment

Re: just my luck

Originally posted by vinny

my misses cant miss work today as shes a schoolteacher with kids doing stuff for their exams
        THIS IS HOW are all our kids get bugs... lol.
        sigpic

Comment

Re: just my luck

Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77
          Originally posted by vinny

my misses cant miss work today as shes a schoolteacher with kids doing stuff for their exams
          THIS IS HOW are all our kids get bugs... lol.
          **** funny

Comment

Working...
          X