It just shows...,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It just shows...,

I was bidding on a airchamber yesterday, and was outbid with seconds to go, i bid £351.00, the winning bidder bid £362.00, fair enough, bearing in mind they are £450.00 for the size i wanted, so i went on the airchamber website and spoke this morning to a chap called Graham, all i did was to quote my company name and instantly discount !, so this morning i paid £337 all in, delivered by TNT, fully insured and it will arrive tomorrow, and to rub salt into the wound, the other one i would have had to collected it from Liverpool !!! a day out and approx £40 in diesel, it just shows. This is the new one with larger fans and a battery conditioner thrown in, trouble is i havent got a battery yet for Worthers !! lol

Which size did you go for Ian. I have the small Cair o port for the Mex and she fits in nice and snuggly with good access even with the spots on. Have the battery conditioner as well and paid £300 all in. Incl Delivery.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Hi Kev, because of the nosecone i had to go for the 4.15m by 1.8 by 1.7 !!!, again the car will fit snugly and will fit in the garage more importantly

Comment

thats a good saving Ian, nice one

Comment

What's an airchamber?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dermot
            What's an airchamber?
            i'm sure it's were wako jacko lives
            what i need is a high horse like the others have !

Comment

Dermot, its a big plastic bag really !!, which you drive the car into, zip up and turn it on, its claimed it blows up to 50.000 litres around the car every hour, most importantly it stops moisture and other nasty things like that, just punch in airchamber into your computer, it,ll show you, i used to have my 500 in one, thought it was a great idea, Bently endorse them, and they are advertized in Bently brochures as an approved accessary, Just trying to preserve some of my pennies !!

Comment

Comment

carcoon- carport as such, some-one put some pictures on
                  of different ones so people know wots wot, lark ! please.... lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X