for any of you who are RSOC members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for any of you who are RSOC members

The BBS now has a members only area please read the below thread to gain access

Whats in it???

Comment

gave that up this year after 20 years or so. 20 years of talk about all those parts that they're gonna be remanufacturing and 20 years of everything being put in just to make the magazine glossier and more colourful. If only the pages had been more absorbent it could have been of some use.

Gripe over. Sorry if I offend any hard working editor.

Comment

Originally posted by Trickster
        Whats in it???
        thing that are of use to the RSOC member and an area to allow the member to talk about their club without it being out in public.

Comment

I'm in.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by Kel
            Originally posted by Trickster
            Whats in it???
            thing that are of use to the RSOC member and an area to allow the member to talk about their club without it being out in public.
            What?????????

Comment

Originally posted by dasadrew
              gave that up this year after 20 years or so. 20 years of talk about all those parts that they're gonna be remanufacturing and 20 years of everything being put in just to make the magazine glossier and more colourful. If only the pages had been more absorbent it could have been of some use.

Gripe over. Sorry if I offend any hard working editor.
              thats all changing now !

Comment

Originally posted by Kel
                thats all changing now !
                any chance you can give us a synopsis kel? was thinking of not renewing this year, if they focus more on the old stuff, i may remain a member.....

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop
                  if they focus more on the old stuff, i may remain a member.....
                  Lee, you're a cheeky chappy, and you didn't even know it!

Comment

Parts Procurment for RSOC Members

Seeing as a number of you have asked about this and what has been going on, here are some answers.

We have been very busy since before the last AGM regarding sourcing parts for the RSOC members and the cars we represent. We have started buying in parts from Ford that will go on sale in the very near future.

As a number of you know myself and Gizmo have been flat out on this and are close to being able to sell to the members but not yet as there are some things that need to be ironed out first doting i's and crossing T's but dont worry it will be soon

The thing is the main question we have asked ourselves is should we sell vis the website or Rallye News or both??

Answer we agreed on at the moment was Rallye news and the reason for this is we have to accept that there are a large amount of members out there who do not have a PC or internet access and that would mean giving people on the website an unfair advantage over those without access to this wonderful site.

This may change in the future and we are reviewing the situation all the time but all members need an equal opportunity to buy the parts we have sourced therefore no one is disadvantaged

Keep reading Rallye News you may be surprised over the next year

Comment

freudian slip, although i do drive a non rs foc-arse

Comment

Good news Kel. Well done both of you

Comment

Re: Parts Procurment for RSOC Members

Originally posted by Kel
                          The thing is the main question we have asked ourselves is should we sell vis the website or Rallye News or both??

Answer we agreed on at the moment was Rallye news and the reason for this is we have to accept that there are a large amount of members out there who do not have a PC or internet access and that would mean giving people on the website an unfair advantage over those without access to this wonderful site.
                          ... and selling via Rallye News gives an unfair advantage if the magazine takes two weeks to get to you.

Comment

Touche

Comment

about time the RSOC got the finger out and started catering for us non turbo/cosworth owners.

keep it going Kel as we have had empty promises for years.

cheeRS Ders.

Comment

Working...
                              X