Been busy today.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been busy today.....

As I had the day off work today and the car is working I thought I would get round to sorting out the interior, as I prefer fishnets, and these are in better condition than the rolltps....

Here it is before I started...

Half way through...

And with the fishnets in, centre console and different wheel.

All I havt to do now inside is put in the uncut doorcards I have.

Lee

looking really good lee :grin:
    i have to ask the question......what does "the merde blanc" actually mean, i guess its the white something, not really good on french.

Paul
    ps dont suppose your 4 spoke wheel is for sale as you swapped to a 3 spoke.........cheeky i know but youve got to ask ops:

cheeRS
    RSOC No: 14406
    RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

The merde blanc is.........the white terd!
      About the wheel, am unsure what to do with it at the moment, I do not kow how much it is really worth, although I do know they are not that cheap!
      Just got tot get round to putting in the door cards next.
      Lee

Comment

Looks good Lee, bet you're glad u perservered with it now aren't you?

by the way, where did u get the fishnets? would like to ditch my rolltops!
        Ex-Chairman of 'The Clique'

Comment

Yep, am glad I persevered with it. mind you it is no concourse winner!
          Was a bit of luck with the seats really, got the re covered fishnets (I do not think it is proper Beta), a centre console and........................a set of uncut front door cards for a very good price...........£200.
          Lee

Comment

thats not bad at all Lee £200 keep it up you should have spent a couple of grand by X mas LOL

Brian

Comment

Don't say that! As by Xmas I will probably be bored with it anyway! :lol: :lol:
              Lee

Comment

The old rolltops don't look in bad condition from the pic. Why have you changed the steering wheel if you don't mind me asking? The 4-spokes are ace.
                Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

I am just trying this other wheel, as it seems to fit better. The 4 spoke left a gap between the wheel cover and the cowling of about an inch, whereas this other one does not. Perhaps it has the wrong boss? Will soon decide which one to stick with.
                  Lee

Comment

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..... the white terd...... superb, best name for a car ever, the guys i work with saw the sig and the expaination and chortled.
                    As for the wheel , if you do decide to get rid drop me a line i would be very interested.

keep up the good work and as for getting bored of it, you cant be driving it hard enough......mk2 + hard driving = huge fun

paul[/quote]

cheeRS
                    RSOC No: 14406
                    RSMK2 No: ***

Comment

Yep, I definately understand that. The only problem is I may want something a bit quicker next, say a cossie Mk2? We will see though, as they seem to cost silly money!
                      Lee

Comment

Working...
                      X