RS2 tucked up in a barn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS2 tucked up in a barn

Was over in N.Ireland working last week and clocked this in a barn at the farm I was at. Looked a very clean and straight base model and only managed to get a couple of pics before the old lady was asking what I was doing. Seems it's her Son's car that only gets used in the summer and the MG is the Son's wifes car so have covered the plates incase it's someone from on here and they don't want there reg num's spread on the net.

nice what area of the country was

Comment

Huge garage and the kids/mothers bikes are up against the car!!!
      I've got three dust covers on mine along with the breathable cover when its in the folks garage.......cos they are not to be trusted with bikes!!
      RS MK II Member No. 351
      RSOC Member No. 40178

Comment

there not that botherd about it, if the's bikes on it. accident waiting to happen if you ask me !!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
          nice what area of the country was
          Between Donaghadee & Portagovie May be back over next week aswell, so might pop back in there to see whats happening with it as I still have the address.

Comment

I'm only in Bangor a few miles up the road

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
              I'm only in Bangor a few miles up the road
              Been to Bangor a few times, been staying in Belfast when over the last few times, although I stayed in Bangor last year for a few days The BT guy I was working with over there this time was into rallying and was telling me about the yellow RS for sale up there, think it was the one you have posted details up for £4995, said it needed a bit of work which you have described aswell

Comment

Working...
              X