NI RS Inspection team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NI RS Inspection team

As you know we had the pleasure of Graham John over to NI for a quick visit Last night, and I have to say it was a pleasure to meet him a thoroughly nice fella, we had a trip up to see the O'Connell museum of the MK2 had loads if pics taken, also Gerards car now nearly finished, and what a superb car it is too show winner here it comes so look out

also a few pics of Seamus's cars for those that have not seen them Yeh Right

slobber,slobber,slobber. (Could have made an effort in the photo though lads)
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Superb Gerard, a credit to you

Comment

i feel sick........winge winge......how clean is that garage????? he has got a very nice collection of cars brian.....ger's car looks bloody awesome....cant wait to see it in the flesh at some of the shows......

Comment

best sober night ive had for a long time........

Many many thanks to Brian and Gerard for their hospitality, two great guys and extremely hospitable, thanks fella's, one very enjoyable evening.

ref Gerards car, i have judged at RSOC national day concours RS2000,(when they were in abundance and at their most competitive) ford fairs, and countless other events, and having owned / driven them for 28 years all i can say it is is absolutely the dogs bollocks, the mutts nuts, the podles plums, The daschhound jewels and so on.

Gerard, get that car on the scene.

guys, take my word for it.

the two other "dogs" in the garage were nice too, shame one only had three wheels ????? (work that one out Brian)

once again, many thanks for a great night.............

i say the christmas bash for 2006 for Belfast

cheeRS

next stop, Scotland.
          sigpic

Comment

awesome awesome collection
            sigpic

Comment

a very nice green car,
              sigpic

Comment

You're welcome anytime Graham - it's always great to have a fresh eye pointing out the little details that still need doing.
                Hope to meet you again soon.also thanks for the nice comments fellas.....Gerard.

Comment

stunning

Comment

In the first pic can you name the individuals for us that don't know you guys.
                    Skids
                    sigpic

Comment

Left Gerard O'Connell , Middle Me Brian Naish I'm the Handsomeone with all the hair LOL, right Graham John

Comment

but ther was no sign of any guiness like, you 3 telling me the was no guiness on the go that night... lol
                        sigpic

Comment

no Guiness no time and driving too far

Comment

Originally posted by Banishit
                            no Guiness no time and driving too far
                            so the moral of the story is, graham you stop longer nxt time....lol
                            sigpic

Comment

hic

to be honest it was too ****in cold for guiness.
                              saying that, Brian dropped me off in central Belfast at my hotel and i went across to the crown, full irish jig in motion, no guiness, but a load of lager.

Belfast was packed for a tuesday evening. what the hell is it like on the weekend?

Didnt really need a drink at Gerards place, the sight of those cars was quite intoxicating enough, back over soon though, probably on the lash then with the boys

cheeRS
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X