Top Man!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Man!

Top Man award goes to Mr Custom for collecting the quattro from Camarthen - 400 mile round trip. Beat all other quotes by a good margin!

Strange black pudding with the all day breakfast - was going to ask if they did the Irish white pudding but woosed out! HUGE breakfast!
    Member number 248

Glad you got the UR back safely in the capable hands of the Custom. Now, GET THE PICS UP OF IT
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

your lucky you are in his clique to do it for you, i asked him for a genuine quote, and he didnt even tell me to **** off, i just got the silent treatment........ still when i clear up £100M on euro millions tomorrow, i'll remember who my friends are..............

Comment

meeeeeeoooooooooow
        Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop
          your lucky you are in his clique to do it for you, i asked him for a genuine quote, and he didnt even tell me to **** off, i just got the silent treatment........ still when i clear up £100M on euro millions tomorrow, i'll remember who my friends are..............
          YES you tell him, mate mate mate whoops sorry i meant best friend. like! lol
          sigpic

Comment

Custom get him off the BBQ list

Comment

Originally posted by Trickster
              Custom get him off the BB list
              lol
              sigpic

Comment

i just got the silent treatment........
                Rare I never reply so I may not have got original message
                cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

i asked for a quote to go to glasgow, then come down to hampshire, with a certain terracota motor.........

Comment

i asked for a quote to go to glasgow, then come down to hampshire, with a certain terracota motor.........
                    Why not drive it back mate

Comment

didnt want to get it dirrty, not for sale no more, could have been in my garage............i can wait....................

Comment

Working...
                      X