cheeRS Kel

Now I can begin to let my wife know when I will not be at home
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

no castle combe this year??
      sigpic

Comment

Same here if i had a wife lol...... roll on loads of beer & bbq's . n loads of auto glym, the's always a downer in't the!
        sigpic

Comment

Roll on the Summer, Wife's not too happy though.
          Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

its looking like no Margam Park too !!!!!

Comment

i did margam park last year, & it was a poor turn out for mk11's. to say its the mk11 country...... lark.
              sigpic

Comment

the weather didn't help either did it mate, it lashed down all day..
                my mk2 made it into the local rag that day, my moment of fame, lol

but for whatever reason there is no date for a show this year, i am led to believe the date usually used is booked for something else there, its a shame if you ask me, but i don't know if anything is able to be done about it now

Comment

Originally posted by RabC-RS2-77
                  i did margam park last year, & it was a poor turn out for mk11's. to say its the mk11 country...... lark.
                  Was that the show you went on the wrong day????
                  Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Originally posted by anddon
                    the weather didn't help either did it mate, it lashed down all day..
                    my mk2 made it into the local rag that day, my moment of fame, lol

but for whatever reason there is no date for a show this year, i am led to believe the date usually used is booked for something else there, its a shame if you ask me, but i don't know if anything is able to be done about it now
                    rain or no rain i drove mine there for a gold cup like! lol. & frosty that was castle coombe like! i should av gone to the pub that day, like the day before. lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X