• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1500 members nearly up

I think we're getting popular
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

A surge of new members has started since the Top 50 Ford RS sites listing became active

We always seem to be in 3rd position on the list

Keep up the daily clicks

I have the security level on the forum set high so registration is required to view most if not all topics hence another reason members can increase.
    cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

yeah, but how many are active????

Comment

Originally posted by lee bishop
        yeah, but how many are active????
        Lots are lookers

But if people have to register then they think twice about posting shit or hatred threads as can be seen on other forums

I can also also see registered people "lurking" around whilst being "invisible" and never post BUT can visit most days

Here will tell you how many posts people have made:- http://bbs.fzr1000exup.org.uk/phpbb2/memberlist.php
        cheeRS

DAVE

Comment

I think the word might be out that Trickster is the new editor of the newsletter - must have a positive impact on membership of both the BBS and the club surely ?

RSOC Member - 6960

Comment

Yes Nice one Tricky lets go forward eh

Comment

not knocking the registering required to use this bb,i think its essential!! its just a shame they look and dont post, for all i know there could be a geezer down my road with an RS tucked up in bitz in his garage, and i'd never know.
              i already have a bloke down the road with a tidy dark blue anglia on lotus rims, and another bloke with a genuine savage mk2 cortina and consul classic, both immaculate and both kept outside all year

Comment

im doing my daily click daily
                sigpic

Comment

SOZ DAVE NOT CLICKED ON OVER WKND. x
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X