F.A.O. frosticles....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.A.O. frosticles....

kev, ages ago i was asking you about your cair-o-port you bought, and more specifically asking how high the thing was, and how angled the front was. the reason i asked was that my garage isnt very high, and the door comes back at quite an angle. i finally remembered to take a pic. do you reckon i'll have trouble getting one in here?? i know its a bit late know its nearly summer......!?!

Will take a pic of it Lee for you. Your garage has the same type of door mine has and is roughly the same height. Should fit in there no problem.
    Autumn Has Arrived by Kevin Frost, on Flickr

CHES'S UNDERSTUDY...........

Comment

Re: F.A.O. frosticles....

Originally posted by lee bishop
      kev, ages ago i was asking you about your cair-o-port you bought, and more specifically asking how high the thing was, and how angled the front was. the reason i asked was that my garage isnt very high, and the door comes back at quite an angle. i finally remembered to take a pic. do you reckon i'll have trouble getting one in here?? i know its a bit late know its nearly summer......!?!
      .wot you want to put a car-port in your garage for! why you not buy a car-coon!....lol
      sigpic

Comment

lots of reasons, its easier to get at the car when bubble has a frame, you can put a dirty wet car in a cair-o-port, you cant in a coon, its cheaper...need i go on........?

Comment

You can actually put a wet car in a Carcoon as it has a drying mode like the Cair O port. Trouble is with the Carcoon is that you have to dismantle the thing every time you move the car out whereas you don't with the Cair O Port. I looked at both and although the Carcoon looks better and has better fans I chose the port due to it's ease.

Comment

you see.....like i said......LOL

Comment

Comment

SORRY LEE I FORGOT ! YOUR THE DADDY. please forgive me like. :winka: :winka: :winka: LOL
                sigpic

Comment

that was the other week, someone elses turn now......you have a go rab

Comment

no not me dude, not yet anyway not got enougth whiskers yet like ! lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Is their such a thing as an out side a cair o port if so do you have
                      to keep the fan going all the Time

cheers James
                      MK11 member 356

Comment

rab u is only a begineer like !!!!!!!

Comment

listen mex-it i'm the daddy of all daddys but NOT ON THIS SITE like, lol
                          sigpic

Comment

There is an outdoor carcoon available.

Comment

Working...
                            X